Prospect Info: [2022 - 26th] Filip Mesar (OHL - Kitchener Rangers)

HankyZetts

Twi2ted
Mar 16, 2004
Well because he had a rather pedestrian end to the regular season. He’s 5’10 and 170lbs and doesn’t provide much defensively. So he better show a lot more offensively for us to think he’ll have an impact in the NHL. His PPG in the CHL didn’t really improve much from last year. To classify it as anything other than disappointing would be a mistake.
I respectfully disagree. I think he has tremendous potential on the defensive side of the game. He has all the tools, he really just needs coaching and experience

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Well because he had a rather pedestrian end to the regular season. He’s 5’10 and 170lbs and doesn’t provide much defensively. So he better show a lot more offensively for us to think he’ll have an impact in the NHL. His PPG in the CHL didn’t really improve much from last year. To classify it as anything other than disappointing would be a mistake.
510 and 170lba? He is the anti-Slaf.

• Haha
Reactions: le_sean

Bombshell11

Sponsor
Jul 21, 2022
Screen Shot 2024-04-06 at 11.22.13 PM.png

By far their best player

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
mesar ain't playing in the NHL either at this point... at best a Sven Andreghetto type guy.. total whatever.
We absolutely don't know that yet. That may very well happen but damn can we give him until he about 22?

Mesar is more skilled than Ferrell.

Mesar can absolutely bust. It’s hardly a forgone conclusion though at this point is all I’m going to say.

He’s got fantastic tools
At least Mesar can skate.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Granada vs Osasuna
    Granada vs Osasuna
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $20.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest