GDT: 2022-23 Western Conference Quarter-Finals game 4 LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers @6:00pm (LA leads 2-1) 4/23/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
FuaMNERagAATa-e

Edmonton Oilers(50-23-9, 109pts, 2nd in Pacific)@ Los Angeles Kings (46-25-10, 104pts, 3rd in Pacific)
Crypto.com Arena | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 6:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West/ TBS RADIO: I Heart Radio App

REGULAR SEASON STATS

end35JI.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

PfbUOd4.png

cHk4bFT.png

5zCpE1v.png

mti46gn.png

Scratched: Arthur Kaliyev, Tobias Bjornfot, Blake Lizotte
Covid: N/A
Injured: Kevin Fiala

:edmonton

JskbeGa.png

A0wmdDQ.png

Injuries: Ryan Murray, Oscar Klefbom, Mike Smith, Mattias Janmark
Covid: N/A

Game 3 Highlights:

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Hold me, I'm scared

Do the Oilers get their shit/composure together like McDavid did last year--well-channeled anger and focus? Or do they continue down this path of blaming everyone but themselves and completely fall apart?

And does that pressure override Todd's history of shitting his pants as a series go on?

It's like a bad soap opera

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Hold me, I'm scared

Do the Oilers get their shit/composure together like McDavid did last year--well-channeled anger and focus? Or do they continue down this path of blaming everyone but themselves and completely fall apart?

And does that pressure override Todd's history of shitting his pants as a series go on?

It's like a bad soap opera
Fortunately, like Nationwide, we’ve got the refs on our side.

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale
Our pk still crushing it at 50%. 😂
A change definitely needs to be made next season. It was obvious with the power play and a staff change was made with Hiller that was a home run. They can't afford to wait another year running the same crap PK strategy.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Chris Lee tonight baby

NHL saw the reffing make the news and decided they'd rather have it be front page

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale
anyone else want to win this one in OT on a powerplay to watch oilers fans heads explode? haha
Oh I want more than that. I want the Kings to score with an uncalled too many men on the ice penalty and the puck inconclusively touching the netting over the glass.

Reactions: mrkolice

LAKings88

First round fodder
Dec 4, 2006
here or there
I have a strange spidey sense that this game is going to be a blowout. Just don't know who it will be in favor of.

I want so bad for the Kings to be up 3-1.

Just win.

Reactions: mrkolice
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad