OT: 2022-23 Trade, Speculation, Signings, and Roster Moves Thread

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Horny officially retired
Hornqvist was instrumental in turning this franchise's culture around. He's a winner and showed what type of professionalism it takes to win in this league, something this franchise has lacked for decades.

His contributions will not be forgotten.

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
Hornqvist was instrumental in turning this franchise's culture around. He's a winner and showed what type of professionalism it takes to win in this league, something this franchise has lacked for decades.

His contributions will not be forgotten.
Winner? You want winner? Dale Tallon's spirit is bringing you Toews.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Good! He was a detriment to each line he played on the last season/season and a half he was here. But because he was loud and aggressive he got a free pass from most here.

On-ice it was rough toward the end and his contract was a big anchor, but from the sounds of everything, he really helped changed the culture of the franchise. I think this may be one of those rare instances when the intangibles were real and actually made a difference, so the contract pain maybe was worth it (maybe I'd say something different if he didn't get injured and we were stuck with him all last season...)

Reactions: Chaos2k7

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Apparently everyone is too broke to sign their RFA shitters

My Man Bill is shopping good today over on the sale rack

AfraidVariableCockroach-size_restricted.gif

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
so to start the season

Fors-EJ
Staal- Mahura
Ghost-Carlsson/Kiersted

When healthy

Fors-Ek
Staal-Monty
Ghost/Mahura- EJ

I don't like Ghost's lack of size

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Yeah Sprong is a real interesting name out there. This FA class might not be so bad after all

Oh I've always liked Sprong. Weird they didn't try to re-sign him though...wonder if its something off ice? Or maybe they figure he'd ask too much?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad