GDT: 2022-23 season game 78 LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers @7:30 pm 4/4/23

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
i want nothing to do with the Oilers in the playoffs.
Really hope Vegas starts losing and LA or even Edmonton catches. them.

Reactions: David Lunch

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Meh, don't care about home ice or not. And my only reluctance about facing Edmonton in the playoffs is I'd just rather change it up and play someone different.

Docgonzo

Triple Crown Line
Jan 9, 2010
Chino, Ca
I don’t want to play Edmonton in the playoffs mainly because their PP is godly and our PK is trash.

Out of playoff or possible playoff teams only Seattle and Florida are worse.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Edmonton Oilers(45-23-9, 99pts, 3rd in Pacific)@ Los Angeles Kings(45-22-10, 100pts, 2nd in Pacific)
Crypto.com Arena | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:30pm PT | TV: ESPN RADIO: I Heart Radio App

REGULAR SEASON STATS
ecMYVgA.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

PfbUOd4.png

q3KsCFV.png

PCi9yf5.png

pk9t6ax.png

Scratched: Alex Edler, Jared Anderson-Dolan, Zach MacEwen
Covid: N/A
Injured: Gabriel Vilardi, Mikey Anderson, Kevin Fiala?

:edmonton
KQ4zUAD.png

A0wmdDQ.png

Injuries: Oscar Klefbom, Mike Smith, Ryan Murray, Ryan Mcleod
Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Docgonzo

Triple Crown Line
Jan 9, 2010
Chino, Ca
Remaining games

Golden Knights 103 points
Predators, Kings, Stars, Kraken, Kraken.

Kings 100 points
Oilers, Knights, Avs, Canucks, Ducks.

Oilers 99 points
Kings, Ducks, Sharks, Avs, Sharks.

Reactions: kilowatt

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
My bosses 50th birthday party is on April 22nd which is in the danger zone for me if the Kings don't get home ice. I think they would get the two home games in prior to then if they are a higher seed. I am going to be pretty salty if I have to miss a home playoff game.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
They should experiment with the defense a bit instead of toploading with Gavrikov and Doughty as the top pair. They can use that pair towards the end of a game when they need to shorten the bench.
Bjornfot/Walker-Doughty (both have played there in the past)
Gavrikov-Durzi
Bjornfot/Walker-Roy
Walker has been really solid lately.
I agree but Id limit Durzi time to 3rd pair.. for EDM id prefer Bjornfot DD, Gavrikov Roy to match up with top 2 EDM lines.. its really pick your poison scenario.. id prefer not scramble all the pairs if at all possible.. Gav/Roy, Durzi/Walker those guys have a lots of games under their belt together..

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
lines.jpg

Give Todd credit for rolling the lines last game. That usually pays dividends on the second half of the game.

Hopefully the guys are fresh for this game.

Wonder what he'll do today.

Even though they all scored, the Iafallo-Lizotte-Kaliyev line didn't play that well.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
lines.jpg

Give Todd credit for rolling the lines last game. That usually pays dividends on the second half of the game.

Hopefully the guys are fresh for this game.

Wonder what he'll do today.

Even though they all scored, the Iafallo-Lizotte-Kaliyev line didn't play that well.
indeed

I just hope that he plays JAD over Mac E

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Definitely want to win the game, but also I don't want anyone who is injury prone or recovering from injury out there on the ice with the Oilers. They will be intentionally looking to take someone out before the postseason. They are in a far more desperate place than the Kings. I'd rather they take the penalty trying to run someone over in the postseason than during the regular season over home-ice advantage.

If McEwen skates, I want to see some toughness. I don't even care if he takes a penalty and gets scored on. I want to see some sort of pushback or response. His acquisition is now starting to look puzzling to braindead if he's already brought everything he's bringing to the table.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad