GDT: 2022-23 season game 76 LA Kings vs Seattle Kraken @7:00pm 4/1/23

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
Let’s also appreciate Drew Doughty for controlling the game on the defensive end. No points, but he just sucks the life out of every attack. Doughty will go down as one of the best defensive defensemen to play in this era, but its hard to appreciate it with players like Karlsson or Makar around.

bland

Jul 1, 2004
Only negative, the PK still stinks and it could kill the Kings against the Oilers in their 1st round match-up.
Yup, and you can't play Edmonton while worrying about going to the box. Have to be aggressive with them.

21Dog

Mar 29, 2007
Tulare, Ca
14 of the last 15 games Kings have held their opponent to 2 goals or less.
breaking-bad-walter-white.gif

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Koala has them playing responsible hockey here down the stretch.. which is good practice for the playoffs.. need to destroy Edmonton on Tuesday physically and on the scoreboard.

Reactions: Byfield

SaltyElkHunter

Grocery Shopping in the woods
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
All I gotta do is remember the same people bitching about Durzi are the same people that were bitching about Maatta all last year and this year, wanted him back
I’ll take Durzi over Edler and Walker any day of the week. For all of his bonehead plays he has done more good than bad. I don’t feel the same way about the other 2.

Reactions: Byfield

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
I’ll take Durzi over Edler and Walker any day of the week. For all of his bonehead plays he has done more good than bad. I don’t feel the same way about the other 2.

Walker and Edler both had pretty bad game to tonight, Walker was way out of position on that breakaway pass

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
As a goalie myself, I simply can't explain the numbers. While Korpisalo overall has a .916 SV%(4-2-1, 1.86 GAA, .929 SV% with the Kings), Copley has won 24 games in 33 starts. His GAA is around 15th best, but his SV% is barely over .900, which is below the league average. Korpi has 9 playoff games of experience with a very good .941 SV%, while Copley has no playoff experience. You might have to go with the guy that really saved the teams season, who is the guy in net who just wins a lot of games some how. I'm kind of now conflicted as which goalie should start the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad