GDT: 2022-23 season game 75 LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers @6:00pm 3/30/23

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
FsfBM4HXsAMHysI

Los Angeles Kings(43-21-10, 96pts, 2nd in Pacific)@ Edmonton Oilers(43-23-9, 95pts, 3rd in Pacific)
Rogers Place | Edmonton, AB
TIME: 6:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

REGULAR SEASON STATS

aU5pfW5.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

xodfYJC.png

lDqZQzf.png

5zCpE1v.png

5KOiCsW.png

Scratched: Sean Walker, Jared Anderson-Dolan, Zach MacEwen
Covid: N/A
Injured: Gabriel Vilardi

:edmonton

uehK4Bm.png

A0wmdDQ.png

Injuries: Oskar Klefbom, Mike Smith, Ryan Murray, Ryan Mcleod
Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale
Edmonton salivating over that 3rd pairing. TMc needs to adapt if it's Kings v Oilers in the first round. Edler was embarrassingly bad last postseason. Now he's older and worse. But at least he's signed to a value dollar contract. That counts on the scoreboard, right?

Now's the time for Korpisalo to snatch the starting playoff spot. Copley deserves respect, but the guy has a .891 save percentage on the road and zero playoff experience.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Edmonton salivating over that 3rd pairing. TMc needs to adapt if it's Kings v Oilers in the first round. Edler was embarrassingly bad last postseason. Now he's older and worse. But at least he's signed to a value dollar contract. That counts on the scoreboard, right?

Now's the time for Korpisalo to snatch the starting playoff spot. Copley deserves respect, but the guy has a .891 save percentage on the road and zero playoff experience.
He hasn't seen the problem through 74 games. I doubt he'll have an epiphany in the last 8. Not even if McDavid gets teh Ovechtrick against those two tonight. It ain't happenin'. Live or die with them. It's the koala way...

bland

Jul 1, 2004
That's interesting. Wonder why he changed the regular rotation.
Guessing the rotation plan was going to go until somebody blinked, and Copleys bad night against St. Louis gave them a reason to change things.

Plus there can't be any doubt that Korpisalo was going to be the man for the playoffs, why not see how he rolls against the most likely opponent at the moment.

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
It's amazing the Kings are where they are, going with Copley since mid December through March 3....and having a second pairing that had Durzi on it. We are all lamenting that either Edler or Walker are in every game...yet, imagine going forward into the playoffs without Gavrikov and Korpisalo.

Gjwrams

A Know Nothing Fool
Mar 4, 2019
I am not worried about last game. Markstrom put that on his back. We did not play poor in my opinion.

Other than the title of saying "we won the division", I don't care where we finish, whether it be 1st, 2nd or 3rd. We can beat any team in the west and feel we play well on the road also. The only team I really fear is Colorado, but it looks like we wont get them unless it's the WCF.

I just want us to be healthy and playing well to finish out the season. If we fall to the wild card, this did not happen and probably means a 1st round exit anyhow.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
It’s amazing that Durzi and Edler still see ice time, TM clearly sees something that we all don’t. Hope he’s scheduled for a follow up with his doctor cos this man is delusional.

I’ll admit I did grab my pearls seeing Korpisalo over Cop.

Reactions: ibleedkings

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Looking fwd to this game a lot. Glad to see Corpus Hollow getting the start. Will be interesting to see how the 3rd pair is managed. I do not want to see 4th line 3rd pair ever in this game.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
The oilers fans beef with Mikey grazing their stars while their stars make dirty plays all the time and they continuously act oblivious to it is hilarious.

The world in which Mikey is the dirtiest player in the NHL while Nurse's headbutt gets glazed over or "Danault deserved it" is basically the dividing line I use to decide which Oilers fans are worth interacting with.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
The world in which Mikey is the dirtiest player in the NHL while Nurse's headbutt gets glazed over or "Danault deserved it" is basically the dividing line I use to decide which Oilers fans are worth interacting with.
LOL someone mentioned Durzi when talking about dirty players. The only threat Durzi brings is to the kings team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad