GDT: 2022-23 season game 6 LA Kings vs Pittsburgh Penguins @4:00pm 10/20/22

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
FfhylGzWYAYftH8

Los Angeles Kings (3-2-0, 6pts, 3rd in Pacific)@ Pittsburgh Penguins(2-0-1, 5pts, 4th in Metro)
PPG Paints Arena | Pittsburgh, PA
TIME: 4:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

REGULAR SEASON STATS
s8Uphg9.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings
EsU5bEz.png

IFiyQ67.png

sFUax8B.png

ax8jo8R.png

Scratched: Jaret Anderson-Dolan, Jacob Moverare
Covid: N/A
Injured: Alex Iafallo, Alex Edler

:pens
BE6EThv.png

kMm7Tf1.png

Injuries: N/A
Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Pens are 2-0-0 at home.

Kings are playing their 4th game in 6 nights. With their previous 3 games being pretty draining (7-6, OT, OT/SO).

Petersen is starting (.866 SV%, 4.32GAA)

Pens 5v5 EG% is 68.7 (2nd best in the league, Kings are 23rd at 46.4)

There's really no reason to expect the Kings get a point out of this game.

YAYSAY

Feb 18, 2016
Pens are 2-0-0 at home.

Kings are playing their 4th game in 6 nights. With their previous 3 games being pretty draining (7-6, OT, OT/SO).

That's why I'm expecting a 6-2 Kings win

SufferingSelfCreated

Apr 5, 2020
Hopefully after tonight his nickname isn't, Short Leash Cal!!

I got nothin haha. I hope he builds off of the OT & shootout performance and reaches his potential. We all want to see him succeed

Reactions: RayMartyniukTotems

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Pens are 2-0-0 at home.

That's why I'm expecting a 6-2 Kings win

Exactly. Makes no sense so...win, because hockey.

Kings have busted their tails on this stretch already, they're gonna be pretty gassed, and PIT has been hot. But they've played half the games so maybe we'll be more tuned up.

I hope so. Complaining about the Kings on the internet is my life.

Yeah well complaining about people complaining about the Kings on the internet is MY life so wind it up baby!

Reactions: Sol and YAYSAY

Eagle Fang

Less Defending, More Offending
Oct 12, 2005
LA Kings Insider and Eric Stephens both reported that Petersen is getting the start. I see the logic in trying to get him going after he finished the Nashville game strong. Fingers crossed.

Absolute credit to him for closing the game strong, but still nervous as hell to think what could happen if Peterson needs another 50 minutes before getting into his game vs the Pens xD.

Going to need that 7th goal tonight.

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
Lots of tough matchups tonight, Pittsburgh is doing it right by spreading it out as much as they can. We definitely have an easier time with teams that load up the top 2 lines.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
there’s no way we can lose with the Toddfather amirite. He’s the Christopher Columbus of our crew. Amazing leadership and generational decision making!

I’m going to get my hair dyed silver and ask my barber for the Koala fade while wearing a limited edition Toddfather jersey custom made!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Lt Dan

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
As long as I see the Kings put up 4+ goals, IDGAF what the final score ends up. I’ll take staying awake past the midpoint of the game over a low event win. Plus, at this point, there has to be a prop bet for Cal giving up a goal on the first shot against. You know Quick is pissed to not get the start. He’s probably pounding chili dogs and prepared to smoke out Cal’s stall in the pre game to assert dominance.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Prepare to see a multi-point games from our kiddie 3rd line.. I expect them them to compete dominate the pens

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
there’s no way we can lose with the Toddfather amirite. He’s the Christopher Columbus of our crew. Amazing leadership and generational decision making!

I’m going to get my hair dyed silver and ask my barber for the Koala fade while wearing a limited edition Toddfather jersey custom made!
Here's a fun fact, baby koalas have a hard time digesting eucalyptus leaves so they find a source of pre-digested, probiotic leaves to supplement their diets. :skeptic:

Also there are rumors those cute, little bears have a problem with Chlamydia & incontinence.

I just had to get this off my chest, regarding koalas. Also they have one of the smoothest brains of any mammal, making their ability to process information very bad.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Our stud offensive-defenseman rookie?

Yeah we're going to break him into the league on his wrong side with the weakest possible partner coming off an injury as well as give him no PP time.

I guess if you keep sabotaging him maybe his metrics will taper so you can send him down and say he's not ready.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad