GDT: 2022-23 season game 55 LA Kings vs Buffalo Sabres @7:30pm 2/13/23

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Not to mention playing Fiala off of Kopi's line and allowing Fiala to be the line driver. Some of us have been saying for a long time now that the best teams have 3 scoring lines. None of this 2 scoring lines, a checking line and energy line BS. That's dinosaur thinking. Having line balance and capable scorers on every line makes all of the difference in the world. Now stop playing Durzi on the left at some point this season, please.

Why? Durzi is absolutely fine there...he's growing into it, and he made some spectacular plays last night, just taking the puck off the BUF player and moving the other way....

He will have mistakes, first goal, he overplayed onto the other side, with the F back, trying to help him out, but got caught out of position....but we should burn him for that...right?

unicornpig

Dec 8, 2017
MOD

That being said he's gonna get some praise for me here but it's also worth noting recent successes also coincide with him righting the wrongs that we've been harping on all along lol

Kopitar got just over 18 min last night, Byfield is on the 1st line, Kaliyev is a key figure on the PP....like all my complaints are being addressed so if anything said poster is just gonna have to balance his TM praise with calling me and several others a genius!
He's in his 4th year no praise from me unless he wins a few playoff rounds

Maynard

Veteran of Forum Wars
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2003
Orange County
I don’t remember him taking the number of head shots he’s proving he took.
The people around the broadcast seem to love him but he’s a bumbling fool and can barely speak coherently. I think the producers just wander the halls and tell random people to go be on the intermission break or on Kings Live. It makes the game broadcasts seem very amateur which makes sense because hardly anybody is watching. Who cares, right? Just go grab a blogger or an ice girl or some crusty alumni guy that’s hanging around and there’s your intermission segment.

unicornpig

Dec 8, 2017
The people around the broadcast seem to love him but he’s a bumbling fool and can barely speak coherently. I think the producers just wander the halls and tell random people to go be on the intermission break or on Kings Live. It makes the game broadcasts seem very amateur which makes sense because hardly anybody is watching. Who cares, right? Just go grab a blogger or an ice girl or some crusty alumni guy that’s hanging around and there’s your intermission segment.
Went from one of the smartest analysts in O'Donnell to one of the dumbest in army

Nasti

Jan 30, 2006
Long Beach, CA
I enjoyed OD as well. Always thought Scuderi would make a good analyst. He was always articulate and to the point in interviews. Rare for hockey players. I don’t think he lives in LA though.

Reactions: AbsentMojo

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Walker being showcased
LA is not going to sacrifice players for Gavrikov when they can have him for nothing in July unless there is a huge PP made and there is a shifting of Power...NYR fired the first silo next comes Kane,Gavrikov,Chychrun,Karlsson,Meier...Toews,MIller,Boeser?I expect deals to be done soon or not all,at the Trade Deadline

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $380.00