GDT: 2022-23 season game 43 LA Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights @7:00pm 1/7/23

bouncesonly

May 1, 2014
San Diego
Kings are now 4th in the league for GF....granted they have played an average of 3 more games compared to the top 10 in GF.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Damn missed the 2nd and the 3rd period we just never know who's going to show up. Very impressed by the first period glad they were able to sustain it throughout the game. Can we just please have a few games like this in a row.

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
I have to give credit where it's due: Since the closed door meeting and waiving the 5 million dollar Cal Peterson the team has responded. Actually I'm not sure how much more we can ask for since the game in Boston.

I'm still cautiously optimistic but TM and Blake appeared to have pushed a couple of the right buttons. Bottom line, credit to the boys and Copper for turning that sinking ship around.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
every time you do this I cringe
LOL. Serious we all know Carrlyn is a cute lady but man it's become obsessive. Yikes. The one thing I can never stop saying though is that these retro jerseys are freakin gorgeous, can you please tell Luc and the upper management the fans want these permanantly. I think it's time to move on from the worst logo/crest in sports.

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014
This is a trend with Byfield. Always so close, always just an inch away.
It’ll come. Based on everything I’ve seen it’s a case of him feeling comfortable and he then lets instinct take over. It was exactly the same in the AHL. I really think once he knows he’s not going to get benched, demoted or whatever if he has a bad shift/game he will take off. They need to get him to believe that’s the case, even if it isn’t.

I think they need to just play him and the consequences are the consequences, no matter what. Because if he doesn’t breakout we have big problems going forward. Him and Clarke are the future. I’m making a general point, I’m not picking on Blake or TMac before anyone gets defensive.

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014
On the puck luck references which I assume means the posts being hit.

1. A shot that hits the post is off target, it may as well hit the corner. It’s only unlucky if it slightly hits a skater on its way through and was otherwise going to hit the net. If it brushes the goalie its a save, not unlucky.

2. Both shots were clean and very close to Copley. His positioning was great because it looked like if they were on target he makes contact for a save.

So no both of those plays were not puck luck, it was good positioning by Copley because the pipe work was all he gave them.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
I have to give credit where it's due: Since the closed door meeting and waiving the 5 million dollar Cal Peterson the team has responded. Actually I'm not sure how much more we can ask for since the game in Boston.

Since 12/1/22:

24th in GF/G
16th in GA/G
17th on the PP
26th on the PK

6th most points in the league, 8th best overall pts%, and 2nd best in the west.

LAK74

Mar 8, 2014
Hacienda Heights, CA
I'd hold off on this as Marcel Dionne scored a lot more than that I'm sure
I’m sure they knew they were limiting their comment to players debuting with the Kings only within the past 17 seasons since 2005/06. Just for comparison, if you want go back farther than that, Dionne needed 29 games to hit 40 points back in 1975/76, Gretzky did it in only 19 games (1988/89), and Robitaille in 34 games (1986/87). There may have been others as well, but to mention every player in Kings history to accomplish this would merely serve to diminish the impact of Fiala’s accomplishment. I, for one, am just happy that his arrival here has brought some excitement that we haven’t experienced in quite some time.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00