GDT: 2022-23 season game 43 LA Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights @7:00pm 1/7/23

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA

Fl5BJefaUAUqvZz

Los Angeles Kings (22-14-6, 50pts, 2nd in Pacific)@ Vegas Golden Knights(27-12-2, 50pts, 2nd in Pacific)
T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas, NV
TIME: 7:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

REGULAR SEASON STATS
L6jk9g8.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

GxTwQhk.png

rJqXFtT.png

phzMZGc.png

cGOrZMx.png

Scratched: Carl Grundstrom, Jacob Moverare
Covid: N/A
Injured: Arthur Kaliyev, Trevor Moore

:vegas

xJhwuop.png

gnsoOma.png

Injuries: Robin Lehner, Nolan Patrick, Brett Howden, Zach Whitecloud, Shea Theodore,
Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Last edited:

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
What were the D pairs against DAL which could be considered our best of the game season…I can’t remember.

Walker and Edler were each a -1 in 13:38 and 14:57 minutes of ice time, respectively, in what was likely their best game of the season.

Do you think I want the Kings to lose? Do you think I just hate Edler and Walker? Edler looked pretty good last year before his injury. He's significantly worse this year than he was last year. And Walker, man, two years down the drain due to injuries. That really sucks for him. But both guys are below replacement level right now and haven't shown much more than that at any point through half a season.

Bjornfot - Doughty
Anderson - Durzi
Edler - Roy

This is probably the best defense we can ice without a significant trade.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Anyone want to take a stab at the likely line combos once Moore and Kalyev return? (Im looking at you @kilowatt - the board leader in line combo suggestions)

Haha.

Well, we only have a few options to send down. Byfield, Kupari, and Kaliyev are the only ones who don't require waivers. But we've only got 22 players up right now, so I'd imagine that one of Byfield, Kupari, or Kaliyev get sent down. If I had to guess, it'd be Kupari? But at this point, who knows what the f*** we're doing. Byfield's 1LW and we don't really have a 3C. But Todd has been pretty serious about not losing spots due to injuries, so I think Moore plugs right back in with Danault and Arvidsson. Here's what I would do:

Fiala - Kopitar - Kempe
Moore - Danault - Arvidsson
Iafallo - Byfield - Vilardi
Lemieux - Lizotte - Kaliyev
JAD, Grundstrom

Not really sure what else to do. 🤷

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Haha.

Well, we only have a few options to send down. Byfield, Kupari, and Kaliyev are the only ones who don't require waivers. But we've only got 22 players up right now, so I'd imagine that one of Byfield, Kupari, or Kaliyev get sent down. If I had to guess, it'd be Kupari? But at this point, who knows what the f*** we're doing. Byfield's 1LW and we don't really have a 3C. But Todd has been pretty serious about not losing spots due to injuries, so I think Moore plugs right back in with Danault and Arvidsson. Here's what I would do:

Fiala - Kopitar - Kempe
JAD, Grundstrom

Thats a good cut at it..i just dont think Koala will put Byfield above Lizotte based on previous evidence. I think Kupari might bounce between Ontario and Kings and Lemieux getting scratched when he plays or some other platooning with JAD. Otherwise JAD and Grundstrom will probably get scratched most nights I guess

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
How in the world is Mike Amadio finding success when all he did was look like a scrub with the Kings….
Mike Amadio has been let go by two other teams before coming to the Knights he has six goals in 27 games. I wouldn't say he's finding success maybe doing a bit better but he's still Mike Amadios.

Edit: In saying all this of course he'll pot a couple against us tonight. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: shuchukfan

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Haha.

Fiala - Kopitar - Kempe
JAD, Grundstrom

If they wouldn't want to break up Iafallo-Danault Arvidsson I might try Moore-Byfield-Vilardi, same general concept

The sore spot for me right now in terms of all around play is that first line, Kempe's production is fine but all three guys are inconsistent, there's typically 1-2 really dragging it on any given night and that's how they keep losing matchups. Kopitar's been good to great most of the time lately thankfully but its' a hard ask for him to play 24 minutes AND elevate an enigma while covering for Fiala.

Sleeping Dog

Fan Since ‘68
Sep 21, 2013
LBC
Carrlyn and Stoll were talking about faceoff percentages. Is it just me, or does anyone else see that Danault seems to get kicked out of the dot often. A huge drop off from PD to others on his line. Kings need to work on that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad