GDT: 2022-23 season game 41 LA Kings vs Dallas Stars @7:00pm 1/3/23

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Edmonton won't win the cup if they don't fix their team defense and their goaltending situation.

Odds of Grundstrom taking another offensive zone penalty and getting zero shifts in the third?

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Well somehow we're winning. I'm not sure how, but they are and I'll take it. Copley kept us in it early on and after the game settled it was pretty even the 2nd half of that period.

Reactions: AbsentMojo

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
pretty zesty 1st for a change

kings actually seem prepared for the physicality

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
I don't think she's seen the Kings play once. Talking about Gabe and Drew, she was wrong with every fact.
Agreed. Gabe is out of waiver options. They were not expecting him in the AHL this year because there's no way he would have cleared. Arvidsson also played in the first game of the season, so it wasn't an injury to Arvidsson that opened a spot for Gabe. Just wrong on pretty much every fact so far.

Reactions: kingsfan28

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Agreed. Gabe is out of waiver options. They were not expecting him in the AHL this year because there's no way he would have cleared. Arvidsson also played in the first game of the season, so it wasn't an injury to Arvidsson that opened a spot for Gabe. Just wrong on pretty much every fact so far.

Gabe was the best player in camp and earned his spot, not just a IR replacement player to start as she stated.

Reactions: kilowatt

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Edmonton won't win the cup if they don't fix their team defense and their goaltending situation.

Odds of Grundstrom taking another offensive zone penalty and getting zero shifts in the third?
Grundstrom just can't help himself. I bet he's taken at least 1 bad penalty in the last 5 games and they've only killed 1 of those. Call up Turcotte!

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Gold Medal Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,850.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Empoli vs AS Roma
    Empoli vs AS Roma
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $45.00