GDT: 2022-23 season game 38 LA Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights @7:30pm 12/27/22

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021
You know that we are shell shocked when you catch yourself singing the praises of a completely average goaltending performance.

Reactions: David Lunch

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Really good game tonight. Always had an answer for the Knights. Copley with another great game, 2nd line was money tonight even without Moore, Arvidsson came to play

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
Things feel like they're trending in the right direction again. Divisional wins against opponents at various levels of competency with some tight defensive performances. TM still makes me very nervous but I'm willing to put my pitchfork away for now.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
So Faust was talking about the Kings having to make a decision on Copley? Not sure what he's talking about but doesn't Detroit have 3 goaltenders in Husso,Nedeljkovic and Hellberg

Omni Owl

Mar 9, 2008
Super satisfying win. Having solid goaltending makes all the difference, boys don't think they're going to have to answer back all the time from a softie.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
2nd and 3rd lines were good
1st line was underwhelming and overplayed
4th was somehow both disjointed and underplayed.

Reactions: Trash Panda

Ryan120420

Dec 2, 2010
When Arvidsson scored the empty net tonight from near center ice, I couldn't help but think of the time he missed an empty net from 10ft away earlier this season.

Arvidsson:​

firefox_8Y85OZ9RzR.png

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
2nd and 3rd lines were good
1st line was underwhelming and overplayed
4th was somehow both disjointed and underplayed.
re the 1st line, if Fiala is off, the line blows.. since neither Kempe or Kopi can pick up the slack apparently.. also Vegas 1st minus Eichel was buzzing out skating and out passing the 1st line.. the zone time numbers must be highly skewed toward VGK for that line

Reactions: LAK74

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
I've counted one shift from the 4th line. Just leave him in the ahl if you're not gonna play him
He can be back in Ontario for the next game if they want and guys are getting healthier for the roadie. The team is on a roll. This was the way to go this time. If they get into the playoffs and get to the second round that is called building a winning franchise for your youth thoroughly have to earn a spot on while gaining some playoff experience. Save this talk for a losing streak, missing the playoffs or a first round exit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad