GDT: 2022-23 season game 29 LA Kings vs Toronto Maple Leafs @4:00pm 12/8/22

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I don’t understand the idea of playing one man near the blueline and allowing the opposition to play the umbrella uncontested. The PK looks so weird.

When a player gets injured it should be a 5 min Major and an automatic game
What the hell lol

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
I don’t understand the idea of playing one man near the blueline and allowing the opposition to play the umbrella uncontested. The PK looks so weird.

What the hell lol
I'm kinda surprised the players haven't rebelled.

Statto

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 9, 2014
Roy has been pretty bad with turnovers all season tbh
Kopitar leads by 24, Durzi 23 and Roy 22 before tonight’s game. Forwards tend to lean heavily toward ozone turnovers which are more forgivable.

Honestly if we replaced Durzi and Roy with Spence and Clarke the D is instantly better with Spence and Clarke both capable of bringing offence. Durzi and Roy lead the team in giveaways last season too. Incidentally Kopitar had 30 giveaways in the whole of last season and whilst you can’t usually over think one stat, that one is a worry even for me.

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
Well I have seen the Kings dominate the 1st period, nothing to show for it and then end up losing.
Hopefully the Leaf's go through the same thing.

Reactions: Telos

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I'm kinda surprised the players haven't rebelled.
Yeah it doesn’t really make sense to me to give them such lanes to shoot from and move down on. Giving them time, lanes, and space. Like why would you give them all that ?

YAYSAY

Feb 18, 2016
Seriously? Cause you want to see the good players play and not the Goons. Remember Goon hockey
There's much more that goes into an injury than simply goonery. If two players are battling for a puck and lock up and one gets their foot in a bad position and hurts it, should the other guy get a 5 min?

Reactions: head eyes

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
I bet if the Leafs had to do it all over again they would have left Liljegren and Sandin in Sweden and Juniors. Kind of what the Kings should have done with 7-8 players on the Kings and in the system

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $265.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $80.00