Speculation: 2022-23 Roster Thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
What does it mean? Is he sent back? That sucks then, I wished to see him play vs LA. Are we punishing him because he scored?
Teams can only do 4 non-emergency recalls after the deadline (doesn't really matter for us since this is our first and we have one game left), our recalls thus far (Olle a few times, Helleson, Sustr) had all just been emergency, but Helleson had to get converted to a regular recall for the reason @GreatBear laid out. Because Eakins said he wasn't sure if Helleson would be playing, thought it was possible they might drop him from the roster

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Seems like the decision was whether to send him down or keep him since Harrington was healthy, and they chose to keep him. That seems to bode pretty well for his chances of playing? But maybe they're just keeping him because SD doesn't play for a while.

SD plays back to back games starting tomorrow. I was hoping there would be a day break between tonight's game and the next SD game so both Helly and LaCombe get two more pro games in, especially LaCombe.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Ya Wheeler did a wonderful job selling the kid. I would obviously never pass on Bedard, but Fantilli probably fills more needs for us purely based on size and playstyle.
Same here. Been thinking about this for months now. It's also because I have Getzy issues, but purely style-wise? Fantilli fits like a glove for what we need and Verbeek wants

Reactions: Frosted Tips
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad