Prospect Info: 2022-23 Oilers Prospects Thread

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
Nikita Yevseyev had no points, no shots, was even and played 3:45 over 5 shifts, as AK Bars were shut out by Dinamo Minsk 2-0.

Sunday

KHL - Avtomobilist Ekaterinburg vs Severstal Cherepovets @ 5:30 AM - Maxim Denezkhin
VHL - Molot Perm vs Juzhny Ural Orsk @ 6 AM - Maxim Beryozkhin

Last edited:

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
Nikita Yevseyev had no points, no shots, was even, threw a hit and played 7:24 over 11 shifts, as AK walked past CSKA 5-1.

Tuesday

KHL - Traktor Chelyabinsk vs Avtomobilist Ekaterinburg @ 8 AM - Maxim Denezkhin
VHL - Molot Perm vs Chelmet Chelyabinsk @ 8 AM - Maxim Beryozkhin

MoneyGuy

Wandering
Oct 19, 2009
This is Dustin Nielson’s top five:

1. Broberg
2. Holloway
3. Skinner
4. Borgeault
5. Schaefer

Nielson has a man crush on Schaefer; I hope the kid matches the potential Dustin sees in him but I think that rating is a bit high.

My top four would be the same as Nielsen’s except I would place Skinner at No. 1. That opinion may be controversial but I think that Skinner has shown that he’s likely a No. 1 or 1A goalie - probably in a year or two. I think our top four are elite prospects.

Reactions: oilers'72

Bank Shot

Jan 18, 2006
This is Dustin Nielson’s top five:

1. Broberg
2. Holloway
3. Skinner
4. Borgeault
5. Schaefer

Nielson has a man crush on Schaefer; I hope the kid matches the potential Dustin sees in him but I think that rating is a bit high.

My top four would be the same as Nielsen’s except I would place Skinner at No. 1. That opinion may be controversial but I think that Skinner has shown that he’s likely a No. 1 or 1A goalie - probably in a year or two. I think our top four are elite prospects.
The more I think about it, the more I think Bourgeault is number 1.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015

Giggleplex

May 18, 2015
Last edited:

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Petrov and Schaefer both scored tonight. Schaefer still has 50 mins left

Luca Munzenberger picked up two assists tonight. He has 0G 3A through his first 3GP. Nice start for the German

Minor correction on Münzenberger. He did not play in the first game, so he has 0g 3a in 2 games.

This means he has assists on 3 out of 4 total goals for the team, and an assist on every goal of the team in the games he played.

Here are the descriptions of his assists taken from the game recaps:

Game #2 v. UConn:
  • With 7:25 to go in the third period Porter Schachle struck for the Catamounts with his first goal of the season. A Luca Münzenberger point shot generated a large rebound and first year Ralfs Bergmanis skated into the slot to deflect the puck away from two UConn forwards. After corralling the puck, he passed over to Schachle on the wing and he one-timed it home.
Game #3 @ Northeastern:
  • The Catamounts struck early with Isak Walther opening the scoring just 1:14 into the contest. Luca Münzenberger pinched from the point and kept a puck in along the boards to Jacques Bouquot in the corner. Bouquot one-touched a backhand pass right to Walther in the slot and he wired a wrist shot top corner past Northeastern All-American Devon Levi.
  • The Catamounts cut the lead in half on the power play with 8:15 to go in the third period. Will Zapernick one-timed a cross-ice feed from Robbie Stucker that beat Levi for his first goal of the season. Münzenberger earned his second assist of the game on the tally.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad