Celtics/NBA 2022-23 NBA Off-Season II

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
If you have time, why not at "this point in time" ?
are u saying completely blow up the 18 man roster, including both Tatum and Brown, GONE, Maine Fan, nevermind the off court distraction that was handled by ownership and Brad Stevens since July.... what advantage does it serve to add Derrick Favors now after training camp and preseason are OVER.....

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
are u saying completely blow up the 18 man roster, including both Tatum and Brown, GONE, Maine Fan, nevermind the off court distraction that was handled by ownership and Brad Stevens since July.... what advantage does it serve to add Derrick Favors now after training camp and preseason are OVER.....

Did Drrrick Favors turn into Miles Bridges in your mind?

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
As I have always said or asked: is Robert Williams the III worth the risk? I have said that he is injury-prone, probably doesn't take care of his body during the season and especially in the off season and as a result is a slow healer. If the same thing is true every season then why take the risk of not knowing when you can depend on him and for how long? He should bring something of worth in a trade, much more sooner than later.

No you don't get rid of Robert Williams, You do get him a partner who is NBA quality. One thing with Williams is he is dirt cheap which should leave enough cash to have a partner who can play

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
OK, I get your point and you are correct. No I am not in favor of blowing up the roster. I just think they need a big guy and this was an option. I trust Stevens to do the right thing for the team. Whenever a big becomes available I except the owners and management to assess the situation and if they can and should then do so. I have explained why numerous times. Thank you for your explanation, it is appreciated. I, like so many, want a championship team and we are close, very close, so leave no rock unturned is my thoughts

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
No you don't get rid of Robert Williams, You do get him a partner who is NBA quality. One thing with Williams is he is dirt cheap, which should leave enough cash to have a partner who can play
I agree with you 100% if at all possible. That is my goal, a partner for Williams that can fill in for his absence. Dirt cheap is not worth anything if he doesn't play. I understand you and I am with you, that is the ultimate goal, (big words) "if possible."

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Tuesday the 18th starts the new season. I wish the Celtics the best for their quest for the championship. Before all the crap hit the fan, injuries, and Ime's situation I thought they had a strong chance as a contender. Now I wonder how these things will affect them and their play.

Go Celtics take down Philly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad