Prospect Info: 2022-23 Kings Prospects in CHL/College/Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
0-0 between Kitchener and London after 1.

Not looking good so far for the Rangers. They couldn't get anything going in the Knights zone.

Pinelli looked okay. Didn't stand out much aside from a giveaway behind his net.

Reactions: Shellz

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
0-0 between Kitchener and London after 1.

Not looking good so far for the Rangers. They couldn't get anything going in the Knights zone.

Pinelli looked okay. Didn't stand out much aside from a giveaway behind his net.
Aaand Pinelli and the Rangers are done. Shut out lost. So He can't join the reign is that correct.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Switched to the Colts game when it came on, so I missed the rest of the Kitchener game. However, the Rangers lost 4-0. They are now eliminated.

Colts and Battallion are tied 3-3 going into OT. Clarke wasn't his usual dominant self.

He was called for a penalty that led to a goal. The thing is, if it WAS a penalty, it should have been a penalty shot, as the dude had a good stride and a half ahead of Clarke, who I thought just did a good job knocking the puck away? Didn't see an alternate angle where he may have held him though.

The tying goal by North Bay, he got a minus. Don't think there was much he could do though. Barrie lost the face off and a shot immediately followed while he was scrambling to go after the puck.

Aaand Pinelli and the Rangers are done. Shut out lost. So He can't join the reign is that correct.
He can. The Kings signed him to an ELC. Now that his CHL season is over, he can be assigned to the AHL.

Reactions: ru4reals

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Colts fell in double OT, 4-3. Had a 3-1 lead starting the third. North Bay had largely amped up their game.

Clarke didn't have a good game. Writing on my phone so not doing specifics, but he just wasn't much of a factor at all. Often on the wrong side of the puck.

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Not sure why Kirsanov would buy out his deal just to come over and play in the AHL.
He’s really close to being a contributor, I have him well ahead of Bjornfot and could be on team within two seasons instead of waiting 3 and then him still learning the system in Ontario.. assuming the coaching staffs from LA and Ontario are replaced

Gjwrams

A Know Nothing Fool
Mar 4, 2019
But one thing we all have learned. There is a pecking order and an obvious depth chart in the Org. Doesn't matter how well you play....you have to wait your turn.

kinghock

Feb 1, 2011
Mahwah,NJ
But one thing we all have learned. There is a pecking order and an obvious depth chart in the Org. Doesn't matter how well you play....you have to wait your turn.

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
Tiny bit of update on Lukas Parik.

parik_lukas220817.jpg

LA Kings: Lukas Parik on Right Track to Harness Consistency

"At this juncture, it may be too early to tell whether Parik sees any playing time in Ontario. Regardless, the Neratovice, Czech Rep. native is making the most of his development."

“The biggest feedback from us for Lukas was just learning how to be a pro each day, every day,” Kinasewich noted. “You know, working on his habits, getting in the gym.”

“I think that’s honestly been his biggest improvement,” the coach added. “He’s obviously a tremendous goaltender with great athleticism and size. I think if he focuses on getting in the gym every day, being a pro, just doing things the right way, he’ll find that consistency that he’s looking for.”

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels

Brutal, given our lack of depth at this position.

After going 14-8-8 with the Rapid City Rush last season, the 6-foot-4 netminder has spent the 2022-23 campaign with the Utah Grizzlies. There, he has gone 10-12-0 with a 3.57 GAA and a save percentage of .896. But don’t let the lackluster numbers fool you.

He did win his only 3 games in Ontario last year.

Randford and Co. were able to take so many goalies (Jones, Scrivens, Budaj, etc.) and turn them into NHL goalies. Funny where things went sideways with Parik.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Brutal, given our lack of depth at this position.

After going 14-8-8 with the Rapid City Rush last season, the 6-foot-4 netminder has spent the 2022-23 campaign with the Utah Grizzlies. There, he has gone 10-12-0 with a 3.57 GAA and a save percentage of .896. But don’t let the lackluster numbers fool you.

He did win his only 3 games in Ontario last year.

Randford and Co. were able to take so many goalies (Jones, Scrivens, Budaj, etc.) and turn them into NHL goalies. Funny where things went sideways with Parik.
There was an article on MM about this. Not so much an attitude problem, but set in his own ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad