OT: 2022-2023 Yahoo Fantasy Football

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
trust me we were thinking of peacing out during the draft stuff.

we shall see who's actually playing.

if your not going to play we should swap you out with another.

or we disband the league. no fun playing against teams with no manager. might be time for a new panthers league or a different management style.

I don't know how but I finished the week in 2nd place? We shall see how the season moves along, if I can stay competitive with this team I'll stick around but if is goes south there may not be a point to.

My Commish vote for next year is going to CHGoalie!

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I don't know how but I finished the week in 2nd place? We shall see how the season moves along, if I can stay competitive with this team I'll stick around but if is goes south there may not be a point to.

My Commish vote for next year is going to CHGoalie!
Appreciate the nod, but despite the chaos last week, I don't wanna step on G-Units toes.

Dr Beinfest

Jun 11, 2012
Washington, DC
I’m in.

-1 for a missed FG is appropriate.

Can we draft the Sunday before the season starts? 9/4?

I’ll fix the points, and see if we have spots available, this week. Started a new job here, and it’s been a bit hectic. It’s good though because it’s fully remote, and I’ll more time.

Draft can be that day, I just ask if we can do it around the 4/5pm Eastern time.

its use to be -5 for missed pats.... most leagues give some kind of neg for missed fgs.

We just might need to org a new league next year
The man said he’d fix it! We were teetering between -1 and 0. Most leagues are either -1 or 0. I’ve never heard of anything else.

To me if you don’t get negative points for incomplete passes, why for missed kicks? It’s a not-score. Plus a blocked kick and a missed kick are the same metric for a kicker. Though I don’t think this view matters, I was fine with going from -5 to -1. Somehow we are at -3. Granted… I’m benefitting from it right now.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
REPEAT CHAMP BABY LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO

relaxing michael jordan GIF

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Dr Beinfest

Jun 11, 2012
Washington, DC
Congrats. No offense intended, but your opponent was a totally illegitimate finals showing lol. But it’s good to see that you didn’t get f***ed by MNF as a result and in fact you would’ve won anyways. I lost a championship grom that and a 3rd place in both of my paid leagues.

We need to revamp this league. Add the flex spot, add two IR spots, fix kickers, make it a PPR.

Reactions: ProjectPanthers

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Congrats. No offense intended, but your opponent was a totally illegitimate finals showing lol. But it’s good to see that you didn’t get f***ed by MNF as a result and in fact you would’ve won anyways. I lost a championship grom that and a 3rd place in both of my paid leagues.

We need to revamp this league. Add the flex spot, add two IR spots, fix kickers, make it a PPR.
PPR?

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
I have been told it's ppr... I can guarantee it is not.

What's the deal this year? Any scoring changes?

Maybe a new league?

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I have been told it's ppr... I can guarantee it is not.

What's the deal this year? Any scoring changes?

Maybe a new league?
I prefer to keep the legacy rolling but much unlike the hockey league settings, which ain't changing, I'm open to slight change in the football settings lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad