OT: 2022-2023 Yahoo Fantasy Football

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Lol no chance we can move this to Thursday at the same time? I know we keep moving it but something important just came up.

I know it's hard to accommodate so many people so if not then it's ok.

Reactions: HockeyRulez

CatscratchFever

#CatsAreComing
Dec 11, 2002
O-hi-O
Visit site
LOL....Do you guys just want to skip the opening week?
Nah, just send it tonight. My only point was I kept juggling my schedules to make it work and it kept changing. I was even there live for the first one that got booted. At this point let it roll and well deal with it. Lesson learned, set it around Labor day weekend. Also, I keep getting emails about our odd number of teams.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Nah, just send it tonight. My only point was I kept juggling my schedules to make it work and it kept changing. I was even there live for the first one that got booted. At this point let it roll and well deal with it. Lesson learned, set it around Labor day weekend. Also, I keep getting emails about our odd number of teams.

Me too. Because we need one more. And I’m waiting for @CaptainScrewy to see if he wants to join.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
This is BS. I new I should have just left and joined another league and drafted on last Sunday!

It gave me a shit QB no WR and 2x kickers! Free win everyweek for whoever plays me.

I'm going to draft again on Sunday and play in another league!

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
This is BS. I new I should have just left and joined another league and drafted on last Sunday!

It gave me a shit QB no WR and 2x kickers! Free win everyweek for whoever plays me.

I'm going to draft again on Sunday and play in another league!
feel ya bud. happened two years ago to me.. play waivers. reminder I won that year.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
feel ya bud. happened two years ago to me.. play waivers. reminder I won that year.

I drafted another league. Kinda tough to play waivers in a 12 team league(we had 10 teams before). I looked in FA and there were only 6 players total that played in week 1 in FA and the highest scorer scored 2.25 pts

Reactions: CHGoalie27

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
trust me we were thinking of peacing out during the draft stuff.

we shall see who's actually playing.

if your not going to play we should swap you out with another.

or we disband the league. no fun playing against teams with no manager. might be time for a new panthers league or a different management style.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad