GDT: 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs (General Talk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kl35ha

Oct 19, 2017
Our PP has been fairly average for 3 f***ing years. I'm not expecting it to change.

I wish someone would just tell them to shoot it.

If we don’t make it to the SC again, the PP is going to be the main reason. Chance to tie or go up by one and the Avs PP will just pass around the perimeter, instead of shoot and crash the net.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
These games are so damn physical and the refs are letting them play...I'm f***ing scared we'll get tons of injuries. :(
Making hits means you don't have the puck. So we just have the puck. We have high corsi values and then people wonder why we don't have many hits. C'mon fellas...

Besides, not like Blues are a hard hitting team LMAO. They are literally league average.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
I'm not worried. Makar, Girard, Toews, Timmins are all really strong. Mackinnon, Landy and Rantanen can kill most NHL players

crue7

Jul 30, 2011
Mississauga, Ontario
Yea. Our team looks tiny compared to some of the eastern teams...
Just have to control the puck and dominate possession like we’ve been doing all season long. I’m sure the avs intensity dial will be tuned up too.

This game is absolutely bananas haha. Exposes how f***ing boring the Wild and Isles are.

Reactions: LOFIN

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Bennett must feel like shit right now and rightfully so.

2 minor penalties, 2 goals against

Reactions: crue7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad