2021 Season Predictions

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Now do the same kind of analysis on guys like Fiala/Kaprizov then do Koivu/Zuccarello and then do Hartman/Foligno. Let us which pair is most similar to Eriksson Ek. Your breakdown fits perfectly with a bottom six grinder with a decent shot.

Or you could do it, if you think that's the case?

I think what he's done is enough to get an opportunity. If you disagree, prove it.

I responded to your video post about instincts, pointing out the flaws of highlights to try to show instincts.

Great, if you have a better way to show it on a message board, feel free to show it.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Great, if you have a better way to show it on a message board, feel free to show it.
Do you know if there are any of those nice scouting videos like those that were posted about our draft picks this past season, only for Ek? I don't know if those types of videos were made available when he was drafted.

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
Do you know if there are any of those nice scouting videos like those that were posted about our draft picks this past season, only for Ek? I don't know if those types of videos were made available when he was drafted.
not nice ones but there is a 27 minute video of him shift by shift in a game or two if you really wanna go look back that far.

Reactions: TaLoN

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
not nice ones but there is a 27 minute video of him shift by shift in a game or two if you really wanna go look back that far.
Too bad nobody makes videos like that for players at the NHL level... would be great for discussions like this one. ;)

In the end, like I said, time will tell anyway.

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
Too bad nobody makes videos like that for players at the NHL level... would be great for discussions like this one. ;)

In the end, like I said, time will tell anyway.
indeed. go start the business! i hope he gets the opportunity but looking like we are just gonna enjoy him in that shut down role and hope he finds a way to score more in it.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Or you could do it, if you think that's the case?

I think what he's done is enough to get an opportunity. If you disagree, prove it.

I'm just trying to help you explain that Joel Eriksson Ek is a 3rd line grinder that plays like a 3rd line grinder because he has the skillset of a 3rd line grinder. Your videos and analysis make it fairly obvious.

I see that you're now changing the argument to try and make it look like you have a point. It didn't work.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I'm just trying to help you explain that Joel Eriksson Ek is a 3rd line grinder that plays like a 3rd line grinder because he has the skillset of a 3rd line grinder. Your videos and analysis make it fairly obvious.

I see that you're now changing the argument to try and make it look like you have a point. It didn't work.

Ok

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad