Patriots/NFL 2021 Season Part V :10-7 - PLAYOFFS @ Buffalo 1/15 8:15 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Don't care if Green Bay got the #1 seed. Aaron Rodgers lied about being vaxxed, endangered his teammates, caught it and couldn't play one week, and might be the reason some teammates also got COVID.

Zero chance I'd vote for him.

Colts O-line is absurd, but I'd still give it to Taylor. When you remember Wentz is his QB it's incredible what he's done.

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Don't care if Green Bay got the #1 seed. Aaron Rodgers lied about being vaxxed, endangered his teammates, caught it and couldn't play one week, and might be the reason some teammates also got COVID.

Colts O-line is absurd, but I'd still give it to Taylor. When you remember Wentz is his QB it's incredible what he's done.
Agreed. Its Jonathan Taylor for me as well, and it ain't even close.

Reactions: CDJ and EverettMike

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
The guy is a con artist. It’s like Tom cruise and Scientology.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

the pats dared the colts to throw and they were still like “nah” and won

We aren’t the only team to do that and fail either. Taylor (and that line) are studs and I think Taylor deserves it too

Reactions: EverettMike

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Mac's going to need a big game on Sunday to cement himself as ROY. Jamarr Chase shifted the entire conversation last week with his monster game vs. KC.

DiggityDog

2 Minutes for Ruffing
Nov 2, 2019
Mac's going to need a big game on Sunday to cement himself as ROY. Jamarr Chase shifted the entire conversation last week with his monster game vs. KC.
I currently have Chase, Waddle, and Harris over Mac, not sure a big Sunday will cement anything for him.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Ronnie Perkins has been designated to return. I imagine just for practice purposes

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Love it. He's an ass, but a clever ass.

Good thing is AB has blown himself up but is going to blow up Arians as well.

Brucie A..... did you really think you could lie with dogs and not come away with fleas???

If you believe AB, the Bucs pressured him to play injured and shot him up with painkillers. Now I don't believe AB as a rule, but I do believe the NFL doles out shots of things like Toradol like they are candy corn.

Tsk tsk, Tampa. Tsk tsk.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
I currently have Chase, Waddle, and Harris over Mac, not sure a big Sunday will cement anything for him.

I don't think I'd put Waddle over him, but if we're just talking about who's having a better season at their position than Mac is, I think you could put Chase, Harris, Pitts, Slater, and Humphrey over him without much question. Mac probably falls into the Waddle/Sewell group just behind those top guys. You could probably throw Javonte Williams and Elijah Mitchell in with them too. Hell, if Amon-Ra St. Brown played the whole season like the last five weeks, he'd be giving Chase a run for his money.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Every day there's something new. This is wild and I don't even like the NFL lol

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Love it. He's an ass, but a clever ass.

Good thing is AB has blown himself up but is going to blow up Arians as well.

Brucie A..... did you really think you could lie with dogs and not come away with fleas???

If you believe AB, the Bucs pressured him to play injured and shot him up with painkillers. Now I don't believe AB as a rule, but I do believe the NFL doles out shots of things like Toradol like they are candy corn.

Tsk tsk, Tampa. Tsk tsk.
After seeing all the bs play out this week, I no longer think they pressured him but he certainly said yes to taking the torodol. If you are going to take it you better know the damage it can cause to your joints and kidneys.

AB is an ass but if he takes down Arians and gives it to Brady a bit I am here for it.

Bucs waiting 3 days to officially release him doesn't pass the smell test

Reactions: Number8

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
See. You can do whatever to help a "friend" when everyone tells you they tell a snake, you refuse to believe it. And look at how that "friend" reacts.

Pathetic from AB.

Serves you right, Tom.

Why are you on a prove it deal?

This and many more reasons Antonio.
Screenshot_20220107-175705_Chrome.jpg

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
People are probably so conflicted lmao. Hate AB but agree with him saying Brady can’t win shit by himself and is treated like a hero in the media. Tough hill for a lot of people probably :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad