Patriots/NFL 2021 Season Part V :10-7 - PLAYOFFS @ Buffalo 1/15 8:15 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiggityDog

2 Minutes for Ruffing
Nov 2, 2019
I’m a lifelong Bucs fan, I have no qualms saying Arians is a dickhead

But if you honestly believe everything AB is saying I can’t help you. He is a pathological liar. His ankle didn’t seem so excruciatingly painful to jog off the field and do jumping jacks in the end zone.

I appreciate him for his play during the Super Bowl run, but a tiger doesn’t change its stripes.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I’m a lifelong Bucs fan, I have no qualms saying Arians is a dickhead

But if you honestly believe everything AB is saying I can’t help you. He is a pathological liar. His ankle didn’t seem so excruciatingly painful to jog off the field and do jumping jacks in the end zone.

I appreciate him for his play during the Super Bowl run, but a tiger doesn’t change its stripes.
If you have a high enough pain tolerance or have been shot up with Torodol you can most certainly do what he did on the sidelines.

I’m not a pro athlete but I have a high pain tolerance. That high pain tolerance is the reason I was able to walk and use my ankle normally for weeks while there was a massive hole in my ankle bone.

Guys are constantly shredding their knees and playing on it until the season is over.

There is a reason they inject players with Torodol. That stuff is magic even with a small dose. The problem is while it’s making you feel great it is shredding your kidneys.

AB has a lot of issues but no lawyer would release a statement like that without having seen all the proof first.

Him being at the basketball game in NY earlier this week lines up with him saying he got an MRI Monday morning.

If the mods would like proof, I will happily show you my X-ray.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
bucs seemed very concerned about getting AB healthy since hes been there so I don't buy it. they sat him vs the packers nfc title game. haven't heard other players say what AB says. this looks like a hail.mary

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

AB vs AG in a scumbag off lol

Also he tweeted his bank account info if anybody wants to commit a crime

edit: as predicted he took that down once finding out you shouldn’t tweet your account number and routing number

Last edited:

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Brown being on the Buccaneers again would do nothing but cement that Brady is coach there

Do you think Cassidy would last a day more if Bergeron and Marchand went to Sweeney and demanded him to be fired? Its the reality of most pro sports franchises who play at an elite level.

DiggityDog

2 Minutes for Ruffing
Nov 2, 2019
If you have a high enough pain tolerance or have been shot up with Torodol you can most certainly do what he did on the sidelines.

I’m not a pro athlete but I have a high pain tolerance. That high pain tolerance is the reason I was able to walk and use my ankle normally for weeks while there was a massive hole in my ankle bone.

Guys are constantly shredding their knees and playing on it until the season is over.

There is a reason they inject players with Torodol. That stuff is magic even with a small dose. The problem is while it’s making you feel great it is shredding your kidneys.

AB has a lot of issues but no lawyer would release a statement like that without having seen all the proof first.

Him being at the basketball game in NY earlier this week lines up with him saying he got an MRI Monday morning.

If the mods would like proof, I will happily show you my X-ray.
I appreciate the comment, but you are someone with credibility. AB isn’t, and I’m not saying what he said isn’t totally true. I just don’t think he is being completely honest. He lied about his vaccination status just a month ago. Even if it were true, has he earned the benefit of the doubt?

If it all comes out that this was true I will happily eat crow and bash the Bucs, my favorite team, with the rest of you.

I just think a lot of what he is saying is fabricated. Arians doing the cut throat gesture and telling him he’s done with the team? Really? Also if Arians told AB he was cut on the sideline why were so many of his teammates trying to get him to calm down and stop leaving?

It doesn’t add up to me, I think the dude is troubled. I hope he gets help.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Lets all not forget the movie “any given sunday” old yes but alot of the medical staff stuff is relevant to today and athletes.

Im sure AB was pumped with some drugs sunday so he could play. Add that to him being batshit

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I appreciate the comment, but you are someone with credibility. AB isn’t, and I’m not saying what he said isn’t totally true. I just don’t think he is being completely honest. He lied about his vaccination status just a month ago. Even if it were true, has he earned the benefit of the doubt?

If it all comes out that this was true I will happily eat crow and bash the Bucs, my favorite team, with the rest of you.

I just think a lot of what he is saying is fabricated. Arians doing the cut throat gesture and telling him he’s done with the team? Really? Also if Arians told AB he was cut on the sideline why were so many of his teammates trying to get him to calm down and stop leaving?

It doesn’t add up to me, I think the dude is troubled. I hope he gets help.
I don't know what to believe tbh. They are both responsible for what happened but I wanted to make it clear that people can have some pretty nasty injuries and seem completely normal.

My experience with Torodol was very brief but now I know why athletes turn to it. I got more relief from a small dose in my IV then I did the morphine they gave me. Sadly that one dose caused my kidney issues to get worse. I can't imagine the toll it takes on not only the area where it was injected but also mentally since it gives a false sense that they are ok.

I hope the league investigates it all and if, and it is a big if Arians and the Bucs did even a fraction of what AB is accusing them of, there should be hefty fines and discipline handed down.

This is a lesson that winning at all costs is a shitty strategy

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
I love everything about this story. Brady could not look like a bigger ass right now as Antonio Brown's biggest cheerleader/excuse maker. And anytime Brady's snake oil salesman has a light shined on him is great. 5 stars. No notes. Renew this for 10 more seasons.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
I love everything about this story. Brady could not look like a bigger ass right now as Antonio Brown's biggest cheerleader/excuse maker. And anytime Brady's snake oil salesman has a light shined on him is great. 5 stars. No notes. Renew this for 10 more seasons.

maybe it matters in NE but nobody in Tampa cares about Alex Guerrero. its just another day

Elvis P

Chips from the chocolate fireball
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
The Rodgers for MVP :rolleyes: crowd don't get it. He missed a loss due to Covid and some of his teammates may have missed games due to him, because he doesn't follow protocols. That's on the field stuff, not off the field.

The numer of games played in a season doesn't matter crowd don't get it. If I accomplish something in 14 games, and it takes you 17 games to break my record, that doesn't matter? Jordan's 30.1 PPG (which includes the Wizards) doesn't matter then, because only season records matter. :sarcasm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad