Patriots/NFL 2021 Season Part V :10-7 - PLAYOFFS @ Buffalo 1/15 8:15 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I still think Baker could be decent in a different system.

I’m not a Big Ben fan but seeing him walk off Heinz Field for the final time hit me in the feels a bit. He had a hell of a career.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
If the Chiefs, Titans, and Bills all happen to lose next week, are we still alive for the #1 seed?

Also, anyone have a rundown of the most likely playoff scenarios right now? On the radio they were talking about us probably playing Buffalo again, is that the most probable thing if we both win our games next week?

I did read that there is one potential scenario where if the Colts lose to Jacksonville in the early game, the winner of the Chargers/Raiders game would get the 6 seed, the Colts 7, and the loser of the Chargers/Raiders would be out. But if the Chargers and Raiders kneel the ball down and play to a tie, both make the playoffs and the Colts are out. Could be fun, but zero chance they can actually coordinate an intentional tie with their playoff lives on the line and the competitive nature of players.

Last edited:

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
If the Chiefs, Titans, and Bills all happen to lose next week, are we still alive for the #1 seed?

Also, anyone have a rundown of the most likely playoff scenarios right now? On the radio they were talking about us probably playing Buffalo again, is that the most probable thing if we both win our games next week?

I did read that there is one potential scenario where if the Colts lose to Jacksonville in the early game, the winner of the Chargers/Raiders game would get the 6 seed, the Colts 7, and the loser of the Chargers/Raiders would be out. But if the Chargers and Raiders kneel the ball down and play to a tie, both make the playoffs and the Colts are out. Could be fun, but zero chance they can actually coordinate an intentional tie with their playoff lives on the line and the competitive nature of players.

If we win and the Bills win, we play at Buffalo. If both things happen and the Bengals lose, we play at Cincy. After watching the Browns last night, we are not playing the Bengals.

I am not at all expecting the Chiefs to lose, but if they ever did and Buffalo and Cincy win, we play them I believe because they lost to both the Bills and Bengals this year. I doubt it happens.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
If we win and the Bills win, we play at Buffalo. If both things happen and the Bengals lose, we play at Cincy. After watching the Browns last night, we are not playing the Bengals.

I am not at all expecting the Chiefs to lose, but if they ever did and Buffalo and Cincy win, we play them I believe because they lost to both the Bills and Bengals this year. I doubt it happens.

I don't see the Bills losing to the Jets so I suspect we're on a collision course with them.

Should be a good rematch if it happens. Everyone healthy, cold weather, I'd unleash Rhamondre Stevenson and Damien Harris on them and hope we can gash them again.

Reactions: N o o d l e s

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Buddy of mine needed Browns by 4 last nite for $400.00 .I feel bad for him but good in myself telling him take Steelers .Watt is a monster.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

Bucs medical staff is a Mickey Mouse operation. Sent gronk back into the game with broken ribs, had Godwin trying to run off his acl

Arians is the biggest f***ing moron in the world. You want to see a player carrying a coach to a title look there as EXHIBIT A

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles

Bucs medical staff is a Mickey Mouse operation. Sent gronk back into the game with broken ribs, had Godwin trying to run off his acl

Arians is the biggest f***ing moron in the world. You want to see a player carrying a coach to a title look there as EXHIBIT A

AB is gonna end up staying with the Bucs.

Reactions: CDJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1