smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
upload_2021-9-27_15-6-47.jpeg

Reactions: The National

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Patriots offense really need to make them play a lot of nickel/dime early and test that secondary depth given how beat up they are.

3WR 2TE sets and force them to single cover the TEs with safeties.

I actually like how the Patriots defense matches up for the most part given how badly TB has struggled to run the ball.

I know there's no shot, but it'll be interesting to see Gronks status. Took a wicked hit, came back looked hobbled as hell and didn't finish the game, granted they were down by 17 at that point.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Time to sign someone. Adrian Peterson is old but still serviceable.

or they will continue to lose yards with Bolden
Definitely some names on that list. Not sure who can still play though. They really need to fill that 3rd down back role

• Todd Gurley, 27
  • Duke Johnson, 28
  • T.J. Yeldon, 28
  • Dion Lewis, 31 (retired)
  • Chris Thompson, 31
  • LeSean McCoy, 33
  • Adrian Peterson, 36
  • Frank Gore, 38
  • Alfred Morris, 33
  • Tyler Ervin, 28
  • DeAndre Washington, 28
  • Le’Veon Bell, 29 (Ravens PS)
  • Senorise Perry, 30
  • Kenyon Barner, 32
  • D’Onta Foreman, 25 (Falcons)
  • Ito Smith, 26
  • Latavius Murray, 31
  • Kerryon Johnson, 24
  • Peyton Barber, 27
  • Devonta Freeman, 29 (on Ravens PS)
  • Corey Clement, Giants
  • Lamar Miller, 30

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Definitely some names on that list. Not sure who can still play though. They really need to fill that 3rd down back role

• Todd Gurley, 27
  • Duke Johnson, 28
  • T.J. Yeldon, 28
  • Chris Thompson, 31
  • LeSean McCoy, 33
  • Adrian Peterson, 36
  • Frank Gore, 38
  • Alfred Morris, 33
  • Tyler Ervin, 28
  • DeAndre Washington, 28
  • Senorise Perry, 30
  • Kenyon Barner, 32
  • Ito Smith, 26
  • Latavius Murray, 31
  • Kerryon Johnson, 24
  • Peyton Barber, 27
  • Corey Clement, Giants
  • Lamar Miller, 30
I'd honestly take a flier on Gurley for a 10-15 snap role.

Reactions: N o o d l e s

PatriceBergeron

Apr 7, 2014
MA
For the narrative that Brady chose some stacked team, the Buccaneers have been one of the worst teams in the league over the last decade. Their defense was middle of the road in terms of yards allowed in 2019.

Gronk and AB were following him no matter what. Most teams in the NFL have talent. No matter which QB needy team he picked it would’ve been portrayed as a stacked team.

If he had picked the Chargers: Keenan Allen, Mike Williams, Gronk, AB

If he had picked the Titans: AJ Brown, Derrick Henry, Gronk, AB

You can do the same thing with the Rams, 49ers, Bears, Saints or most other teams that were considering him. I have no doubt that any of those teams would be having the same level of success as the Buccaneers if Tom had chosen them instead.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012

• Todd Gurley, 27
  • Duke Johnson, 28
  • T.J. Yeldon, 28
  • Chris Thompson, 31
  • LeSean McCoy, 33
  • Adrian Peterson, 36
  • Frank Gore, 38
  • Alfred Morris, 33
  • Tyler Ervin, 28
  • DeAndre Washington, 28
  • Senorise Perry, 30
  • Kenyon Barner, 32
  • Ito Smith, 26
  • Latavius Murray, 31
  • Kerryon Johnson, 24
  • Peyton Barber, 27
  • Corey Clement, Giants
  • Lamar Miller, 30

Duke Johnson would be at the top of my list. He fills the 3rd down back role the best out of everyone on that list.

Reactions: CDJ and LSCII

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Sincerely asking this. If I forced you to bet 100 dollars ont his game against the spread, how many points would the Pats need to be getting for you to bet them?

My number starts with a "2" and might go as high as 29.

I wouldn't even think about betting the Patriots at anything less than 2 TDs. 15-20 points is where it'd get interesting. 21 is probably the number where I'd have to put the money on them.

That Bucs defense has been really bad so far. The terrible Falcons offense kept it close for 3 quarters on the road and it only turned into a blowout because Ryan couldn't stop throwing pick 6's.

Last edited:
Reactions: EverettMike

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
I wouldn't even think about betting the Patriots at anything less than 2 TD. 15-20 points is where it'd get interesting. 21 is probably the number where I'd have to put the money on them.

That Bucs defense has been really bad so far. The terrible Falcons offense kept it close for 3 quarters on the road and it only turned into a blowout because Ryan couldn't stop throwing pick 6's.

I am also factoring in that the Bucs players seem to adore Brady and will absolutely want to pour it on.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Online gambling question:

Let's say one lives in a state where sports betting is not legal, but is visiting family in New Hampshire right now, but will be back in CA by next Sunday. Can I throw $50 on the Bucs right now while inside the state of NH, then cash it out from CA next week, or am I unable to collect my funds unless I'm physically in a state where it's legal to bet?

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

Let's say one lives in a state where sports betting is not legal, but is visiting family in New Hampshire right now, but will be back in CA by next Sunday. Can I throw $50 on the Bucs right now while inside the state of NH, then cash it out from CA next week, or am I unable to collect my funds unless I'm physically in a state where it's legal to bet?

I havent a clue.

But I bet, get it?, that @Fenway will have info…

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

If you use Bovada they sent a Canadian check to me in MA in a parcel for me to pick up at my local Shaws. It was a weird process but it cleared and deposited into my bank account after a couple weeks lol

Which by the way has the Bucs -6.5. ALL OVER THAT

Reactions: McGarnagle

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles

Can’t one just use a VPN and place themselves in a state where it’s legal?

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
If you use Bovada they sent a Canadian check to me in MA in a parcel for me to pick up at my local Shaws. It was a weird process but it cleared and deposited into my bank account after a couple weeks lol

The only time I've bet on sports in my life was when I came home to visit the week before Thanksgiving last year. Pats were looking like garbage under Cam and Lamar and the Ravens came to town, so I threw $25 onto the Ravens. That ended up being the one night the Pats played over their heads all year (combined with torrential rainstorms grounding the Baltimore run game). Oh well.

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
The only time I've bet on sports in my life was when I came home to visit the week before Thanksgiving last year. Pats were looking like garbage under Cam and Lamar and the Ravens came to town, so I threw $25 onto the Ravens. That ended up being the one night the Pats played over their heads all year (combined with torrential rainstorms grounding the Baltimore run game). Oh well.

ahhh yes the beauty of sports gambling. The impossible will happen to deprive you of money 99% of the time

Reactions: McGarnagle

EverettMike

Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com

Get it now before it goes to eight......teen.

Reactions: CDJ

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012

My gambling history is limited to Centsports, if people remember that site. It was the hottest thing in my high school for a couple months.

EverettMike

Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
My gambling history is limited to Centsports, if people remember that site. It was the hottest thing in my high school for a couple months.

In high school my friend used to sell cards on behalf of his bookie.

As a sophomore I decided to stop doing them when I knew I was going on a big school trip. Wanted to save every dollar I could.

That week he got busted along with everyone who had filled out a card that (which had all their names on them).

One of the best gambling wins of my life.

Last edited:
Reactions: GabeTravels

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Get it now before it goes to eight......teen.

I emptied the account on Robbie Lawler -110 last week, won that, and now re-emptied it with my new winnings on bucs -6.5

I either make a lot of money or am proud of the effort the team puts in. Win/win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad