2021 Season Discussion Thread

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
My team last week (when it mattered) scored 74 points.

My team this week (when I’m eliminated) so far has 124 points with 3 players still to play :eyeroll:

ya im in the semi finals today and Herbert has totally Fd me after kittle putting up a stinker. it is still close though as the team im playing had alot of covid issues so they had to play booker, golladay and hunter is doing nothing for them.

Reactions: Bobby Orrtuzzo

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Ended up scrapping by with a garbage time td by d Johnson. Up 96 to 89. They have no players left my kicker for Dallas is still gonna put up points. Probably just sit my defence for tomorrow and head to the finals

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
Ended up scrapping by with a garbage time td by d Johnson. Up 96 to 89. They have no players left my kicker for Dallas is still gonna put up points. Probably just sit my defence for tomorrow and head to the finals

Unless your league has special settings, i think the worst a defense can do is -4. might as well play them and have a better looking score

My team totally, totally shit the bed, except Hurts, AND i went up against a guy who had all his guys go off; Stafford, Ra, Adams, Singletary. I didnt get to watch any football so that helped

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Unless your league has special settings, i think the worst a defense can do is -4. might as well play them and have a better looking score

My team totally, totally shit the bed, except Hurts, AND i went up against a guy who had all his guys go off; Stafford, Ra, Adams, Singletary. I didnt get to watch any football so that helped

may I was thinking about it but I am not even close to getting the highest score of the week for some extra $. Guess I could just see if my hunch is right and play the dolphins defence

tough loss that happened to me in my other league last week. My players laid a dud then this week I hit 145 smh in the consolation of course

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I had a trade earlier in the year where as part of it I gave Chase and got Kittle, and it's worked out pretty well, but man a Burrow/Chase stack would've given me the win less than 2 hours into the games.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Down by 18. He has Chubb left I have Harris and Johnson left. Going to be an interesting Monday night. Wish I would have played Patterson over Pittman but oh well.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The winner of my one league had 195 points, won by 32, and Ja’Marr Chase was on her bench. This was the same person who beat me last year when I had Kamara go for 6 touchdowns

frisco

Some people claim that there's a woman to blame...
Sep 14, 2017
Northern Hemisphere
Play in cumulative points dynasty league that's been going for 16 years (we also have weekly head-to-head). Down a huge amount and in second place going into yesterday. Basically, wasn't even checking stuff early on. Had a pretty good day (DK Metkalf 3 TD, Jonathan Taylor his usual 100 yards, Patriot D lots of points vs. Jags, Noah Fant big day, Herbert solid) but still didn't think I had a chance. I had to scour the waiver just to get a QB2 after Garappalo/Goff (hardly stalwarts) are declared out. Went with Andy Dalton who didn't kill me.

The guy I'm chasing down though...Antonio Brown quits mid-game, Pollard doesn't do anything (Fournette was out), Josh Allen kind of OK same with Diggs, Lamar Jackson out but Huntley fills in.

Anyway, I take a slim lead after the afternoon games but he has Dalvin Cook and Jefferson for Minnesota and I've got no one left. Cook is bottled up all game and Jefferson gets a few catches but I hang on and win. Had to watch Minnesota's last drive knowing even a Jefferson catch of over 20+ yards in garbage time could beat me.

Just a huge win. Traded my #1 next year for J.Taylor early in the season which overall was the key.

My Best-Carey

Reactions: tacogeoff

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Lost my only final, nobody showed up. Higgins/D. Smith/Swift/Cook all busted. Even Kupp and Keenan Allen were only solid.

Sad day, till next year!

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Ended up winning my championship matchup. Harris and dionte killed it for me. Came back from an 18 pt deficit and the other team had Chubb who under performed

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
I somehow ended up winning the championship thanks to some nice waiver pick ups. Lost RB 1, 2, 3 and 4 during the season. Henry with the foot injury, traded for McCaffery who just got injured again, Robinson got Urban Meyer’d then injured, Henderson also injured

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
In a dynasty league I just ended up trading

Jefferson, St. Brown, Stafford

for

Mahomes, Etienne, E. Moore, 2.07 and a 2023 2nd

thoughts on this?

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
In a dynasty league I just ended up trading

Jefferson, St. Brown, Stafford

for

Mahomes, Etienne, E. Moore, 2.07 and a 2023 2nd

thoughts on this?

i think that is a fair trade. you got a decent return. Jefferson is a great player but Etienne and Moore have a ton of potential and Mahomes will be better than stafford as he will be in the downward swing of his career sooner than later. you should be able to find another st. brown with the picks you acquired.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad