Confirmed with Link: 2021 Schedule release (opener 1/13 v. Pittsburgh)

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
What’s the latest on Barrett Hayton?

Seeing this name made me think of another fat-faced jackoff who was drafted in recent years.

H91iMnE.gif

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
The teams that did not qualify for the playoffs started 12/30, everyone else 1/3.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Just saw outdoor game flyer Bruins on Lake Tahoe?

I was excited at the idea of driving down to Sacramento to meet a Bruins-loving pal of mine, and then drive on to Tahoe until we saw "no fans".
The hotel at that course is blocked out for the week, too.

FlyerFaithful17

Feb 24, 2015
A week out and I’m starting to get really excited.

The games feel bigger this year. Not only are there only 56 games, but each of them is effectively a 4 point game!

Reactions: LorneMalvo

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
When will my beloved Flyers wake up and start drafting Finnish players? They are doing something right and developing elite talent. Lundell, Heinola, Lambert, Räty etc.
Just look at those Leafs steals in Miettinen and especially Niemelä who'll become a top2 for sure. Honestly quite disappointed when it comes to the scouting department.

Next year there will be following finns: Aatu Räty, Aleksi Malinen, Samu Tuomaala, Samuel Helenius, Verner Miettinen, Samu Salminen, Oliver Kapanen, Oliver Suni, Kalle Väisänen, Eetu Liukas, Ville Koivunen, Marjala, Topias Vilén, Paavo Kohonen, Jiri Pärssinen.

Come on now Flyers, start drafting Finns!

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
When will my beloved Flyers wake up and start drafting Finnish players? They are doing something right and developing elite talent. Lundell, Heinola, Lambert, Räty etc.
Just look at those Leafs steals in Miettinen and especially Niemelä who'll become a top2 for sure. Honestly quite disappointed when it comes to the scouting department.

Next year there will be following finns: Aatu Räty, Aleksi Malinen, Samu Tuomaala, Samuel Helenius, Verner Miettinen, Samu Salminen, Oliver Kapanen, Oliver Suni, Kalle Väisänen, Eetu Liukas, Ville Koivunen, Marjala, Topias Vilén, Paavo Kohonen, Jiri Pärssinen.

Come on now Flyers, start drafting Finns!

You are preaching to the choir, brother - we all want them, and we are all sick of not taking them. Our organization is a shithole.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00