Series Talk: 2021 Round 3, Stanley Cup Semifinals vs Canadiens, for Campbell Bowl

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
Habs will rely on primarily four D Men. Vegas will improve their chances if they hit at every opportunity, Weber and Chariot. Both who play long minutes.

Habs don't rely on creating, they rely on counter attacking teams mistakes in a sad, uninspired defensive system. Hard, relentless forechecking, down low cycles and being more physical against them is a guaranteed recipe for success if you are Vegas.

They hardly beat a wounded Leafs team. Vegas rolls a far better forecheck, net presence game. Just do it.

Godspeed.

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Habs will rely on primarily four D Men. Vegas will improve their chances if they hit at every opportunity, Weber and Chariot. Both who play long minutes.

Habs don't rely on creating, they rely on counter attacking teams mistakes in a sad, uninspired defensive system. Hard, relentless forechecking, down low cycles and being more physical against them is a guaranteed recipe for success if you are Vegas.

They hardly beat a wounded Leafs team. Vegas rolls a far better forecheck, net presence game. Just do it.

Godspeed.

That sad system shut your boys down pretty well, wouldn't you say?

Looking forward to this one! Always liked the Knights.

Bleeker

Mar 6, 2011
Middle Earth

Godspeed.

That's your emotions talking. Habs are playing hard and fast just like Vegas. Rolling 4 lines that can score. It will be a really tight series.

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
That sad system shut your boys down pretty well, wouldn't you say?

Looking forward to this one! Always liked the Knights.

No actually, we outscored you in the series. We lost Tavares 10 min in, Muzzin for game seven and lost two O.T games.

Habs are a trap team. Their fans know that it's boring hockey. Another 3 year extension for Bergevin should do the trick.

Vegas wins this series as long as they pound Weber and Charoit, continue to forecheck and get in Prices face. Habs don't even beat a healthy Leafs team, Vegas in my eyes was the preseason Cup favourite.

Last edited:
Reactions: BergevinsOnlyFan

bretpatrick7

Apr 17, 2015
No actually, we outscored you in the series. We lost Tavares 10 min in, Muzzin for game seven and lost two O.T games.

Habs are a trap team. Their fans know that it's boring hockey. Another 3 year extension for Bergeron should do the trick.

Vegas wins this series as long as they pound Weber and Charoit, continue to forecheck and get in Prices face. Habs don't even beat a healthy Leafs team, Vegas in my eyes was the preseason Cup favourite.
Keep crying.... Tavares went down and the leafs won 3 straight games. Then there was a leafs collapse. Classic playoff bust team that can only win in the regular season.

Puckrobber

Backup Netminder
Feb 28, 2016
Central Oklahoma
The Habs have been a hell of a team during the playoffs. They are rolling along the last several games. They have my utmost respect. But, it's time to meet the Western Division Finalists, the Vegas Golden Knights. We will not roll over like the Maple Leafs or Jets. You'll have to take us to Game 7, and then, may the best team win.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Habs fan in peace. Vegas is my 2nd favorite team (and probably my favorite place on the planet - username might have been a giveaway). Got to be at one of the first events at T-Mobile a few years ago when GnR reunited but my next visit just missed them and the Jets in the playoffs as they were playing on the road. Would be epic to be there for a hockey game but f***ing covid won’t let that happen. Here’s to a great series and the best team wins and then goes on to hoist the Cup!’

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad