Celtics/NBA 2021 Regular Season Part 2 - RIP Elgin Baylor

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
sounds like the NBA/NBAPA are going to relax the 2 way contract players limit of appearing in 50 games to make them eligible for playoffs

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
A very good win tonight. Robert Williams continues to improve & have an impact on the outcomes of games. Kemba is back. Pritchard with huge minutes.

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Let give credit where it belongs, this game was Kemba Walker. The Js didn't get the numbers had a tough night. Williams III, Thompson, and Pritchard big contributors for them. Williams III makes his mistakes but contributes to the team like tonight and the last few games that he has had more minutes.

One at a time. It's a team sport.

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
Let give credit where it belongs, this game was Kemba Walker. The Js didn't get the numbers had a tough night. Williams III, Thompson, and Pritchard big contributors for them. Williams III makes his mistakes but contributes to the team like tonight and the last few games that he has had more minutes.

One at a time. It's a team sport.

Thompson was good also.

Reactions: Maine Fan

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
NBCSB was all over RWIII in its postgame coverage once TNT shifted to DEN/LA....

NOW, pray that TOR/DET gets played tonight in the midst of the Covid scare in Tampa, because the Raptors have to fly here to play Thursday at the Garden which will end the 1st half... (6 pm NBCSB)

it was also announced that Jayson Tatum/Jaylen Brown will be in the Bird category.... the three point shooting contest @ All Star Night in Atlanta Sunday on TNT

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
well, the Raptors did play the Pistons in Tampa and lost by 24, with 8 players and 5 on the HSP list;

C's host the Raptors to close the 1st half.... 7 pm NBCSB

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Rumors circulating that Jerami Grant is a top trade target or Ainge’s and that he has also inquired on Vučevic. Either one would be a great add. Is there room for both? I’d have to look

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Grant would be a huge get, just for defensive purposes alone. Never mind the fact he’s in the middle of a breakout year

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
I'm not a big fan of trading assets for big men unless they're on a level of someone like Davis, Jokic or Embiid and i didn't want the Celtics to go after him in free agency when there was a hole at point guard but Vucevic would be a really good fit on this team and the assets the Celtics have aren't that great anymore. The thing i like most about Vucevic is he can hold his own against the elite bigs in the league, whereas someone like Myles Turner gets killed on defense and isn't as effective on offense

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I'm not a big fan of trading assets for big men unless they're on a level of someone like Davis, Jokic or Embiid and i didn't want the Celtics to go after him in free agency when there was a hole at point guard but Vucevic would be a really good fit on this team and the assets the Celtics have aren't that great anymore. The thing i like most about Vucevic is he can hold his own against the elite bigs in the league, whereas someone like Myles Turner gets killed on defense and isn't as effective on offense

You can also run the offense through him like he’s Horford, he’s an underrated passer

Reactions: BernieMcAvoy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad