Celtics/NBA 2021 Regular Season Part 2 - RIP Elgin Baylor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
WNBA News:

Atlanta Dream were sold to Larry Gottenschiender..... who made a bid for the XL Center and the Hartford Whalers but were rebuked by MSG, in favor of the Hartford Wolf*Pack.

the Kelly Loeffler era is gonzo between the GA Senate and this transaction

Good ridden's to Loefflef and her ideas both in the US Senate and the WNBA.

Best Wishes American Dream

Reactions: CDJ

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
The game wasn't on my TV networks so I couldn't watch it. Tatum put on quite a show and won the game in the final seconds. Some of his shots were unbelievable. Way to go Jayson.
The team needed this, you needed this.

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
The game wasn't on my TV networks so I couldn't watch it. Tatum put on quite a show and won the game in the final seconds. Some of his shots were unbelievable. Way to go Jayson.
The team needed this, you needed this.
Beal was their stud though, Westbrook not as much, and they were on a back to back scenario.

up next, Clippers at the Garden Tuesday on NBCSB

Reactions: Maine Fan

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Toronto (Tampa) goes on HSP Hiatus; had their Chicago game postponed;

Raptors, Heat, Nets among interested suitors for Andre Drummond, C's are mentioned but unlikely

Reactions: Maine Fan

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Ray Allen would bring the Sonics to Seattle and get all the fans' hopes up, then instantly move them to Las Vegas for more money because he's a snake.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
They’d immediately become my #2, I was a big fan of the Sonics when they had Allen and Lewis. That city deserves a basketball team
they'll get it.... remember.... Bonderman was a minority owner here, and is now part of that OVG group that started the Kraken, the plan was eventually to get the Sonics reestablished down the road....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad