2021 Playoff Avatars - Avatars on Post #54

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Just about the entire roster is done, plus a few bonus ones for a few of you. Have a couple undesirables left to do and then I'll post them up.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Don't call Uncle Leo an undesirable.

I was waiting for a Bailey joke. :laugh:

It's Coburn and Aho that I have left. Both have almost no pictures as Islanders this year and zero with good quality. They'll be a blurry mess.

Reactions: Riseonfire

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Love it.

I’ll claim an Anders Lee.

Z1PnuEz.jpg

Sorokin please!

6yKutZl.jpg

That's better than I thought.

I'll take an Uncle Leo please

ebiShTA.jpg

Humbly requesting Sparky the Dragon my good sir

BKf9AOu.jpg

Oh you bastard! You beat me to it! :laugh:

That's ok. May I have a Beau version, please?

eZ1UAv2.jpg

I call dibs on Dobson.

KoKbZfL.jpg

I'll take Varly, preferably masked if possible. Still don't get what's going on....but it's fun nonetheless!

FWIW:
Jack in the Box
Wendy's
Burger King / McDonalds (tie BK better burgers, McD better fries)
Everything else I've had

ESKCWU7.jpg

I am tempted to stay with my ping pong Pager. After all, since I've been using it, the worst the Isles have finished is conference finals.. :naughty:

But if we're all gonna have major bags, I'd be most appreciative of a Pager. :nod:

0ZuclnL.jpg

I'll take Pulock if possible!

Thanks for designing them!

QLmACv6.jpg

These are awesome! ill take Wahlstrom if possible

3KVTvSI.jpg

JGPigtails

4Mmv95M.jpg

Here's the rest:

0vEhIBO.jpg
nRMjE0B.jpg
GjLfUiq.jpg
cXyikGK.jpg
CjfIIuc.jpg
LRt0mIL.jpg
IBpd51M.jpg
PMOXmTG.jpg
ZoGTHds.jpg
u8jQBjE.jpg
pEIPx2f.jpg
mHVarzg.jpg
7xUCyHF.jpg
avj6sT7.jpg
UMybPsB.jpg
jT2KrqU.jpg
HZmtQGQ.jpg
2GInqIJ.jpg
WZeTSF6.jpg
l2CQTff.jpg
VPqOdOy.jpg
ZzvLerW.jpg
9oorh9Z.jpg
1JzPBRG.jpg

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
Great work @PK Cronin !! I tinkered mine a bit, yours came out better.

NEW YORK ISLANDERS AT BOSTON BRUINS

G
M

Preview

The next prove-the-world-wrong challenge for Barry Trotz and the New York Islanders are the Boston Bruins with their Second Round series beginning Saturday night in front of nearly a full capacity at TD Garden.

The fourth-seeded Islanders upset the Pittsburgh Penguins in six games to move on to the East Division’s final playoff round while the Bruins beat the Washington Capitals in five games after dropping Game 1. Puck drop Saturday goes at 8 p.m. EST.

In eight meetings this season the Islanders got the upper-hand with a 5-2-1 record and went a perfect 4-0 at home. But New York’s three losses to Boston were the three games Taylor Hall and Mike Reilly appeared in, two trade deadline adds who have made Boston a new team.

Hall put up 14 points in 16 regular season games with Boston while Reilly had a career-high 27 points, all of which were assists. The Islanders added some key trade deadline pieces too, as former New Jersey Devils Kyle Palmieri and Travis Zajac both saw action against Pittsburgh. Palmieri scored three goals (including an overtime winner) in six games, while Zajac picked up the primary assist on New York’s series-winning goal but was healthy scratched in the series’ first five games.

New York Islanders

Offence isn’t the Islanders’ or Trotz’s mantra, it’s playing sound hockey and strong defence. Scoring 21 goals in six playoff games says the opposite, but let’s be real: New York capitalized on Tristan Jarry’s inability to stop the puck.
In the regular season New York finished 21st with 2.71 goals per game. On the flip side, they were the second with 2.23 goals against. Strong goaltending played a key role, although Trotz has gone to rookie Ilya Sorokin in the post-season. Sorokin started four games in Round 1 and posted a .943 save percentage.
Up front, Anthony Beauvillier and Jean-Gabriel Pageau led the Isles with seven points each. And get to know Adam Pelech and Ryan Pulock, New York’s top pair tasked with shutting down Boston’s top six.

Boston Bruins

In years past Brad Marchand, Patrice Bergeron, and David Pastrnak carried the Bruins’ offence. They still combined for 13 points in Round 1, but the addition of Hall has made Boston top-six a juggernaut.

Boston’s second line of Hall, David Krejci, and Craig Smith only had eight combined points in Round 1 but came through in clutch moments and make for a matchup nightmare considering opponents now have to allocate for two loaded Bruins’ lines. Opponents also have to allocate for Tuukka Rask in net, who went 4-1 with a .941 save percentage in Round 1.

lOpQv5Y.png

Playoff Series History

All Time Record VS Boston

.......................ALL GAMES.........................................................HOME..............................................................AWAY......................................................PLAYOFFS........................
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
W-L-TWIN%GFPGGAPGW-L-TWIN%GFPGGAPGW-LWIN%GFPGGAPGW-L-TWIN%GFPGGAPG
72-98-2143.22.93.340-46-1046.93.23.332-52-1139.52.73.48-372.74.53.2
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Possible Starting Goalies:

HlrqaN6.png

Possible Lineups:

JdrBA69.png

Team Leaders:

qvn9UDe.png

Last edited:

buud

Ping Pong Predator
Oct 3, 2017
43N -79
rocking Pageau. IMO, the most underrated Isle.

and thanks PK! :)

Last edited:

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
I think Brendan & Butchie together are major bag worthy. So is AJ.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad