2021 Playoff Avatars - Avatars on Post #54

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
I'm typically on the side of going with the funny memes that develop throughout the season. Major Bag Alert, Scoop there it is, 80's music, etc.

When really thinking about it, this is the real and final cutting of the cord between this team and the Coli. It's an end of an Era, there is no last kiss and maybe?. Paying homage to the Barn has to be the way to go. The Isles won't be able to smack the shit of the Rangers there anymore. Those legs are shut so we're shit out of luck.

It's fitting we're leaving the Barn to go to another barn albeit a state of the art arena that elevates us to legit NHL franchise with all the bells and whistles.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
I'm typically on the side of going with the funny memes that develop throughout the season. Major Bag Alert, Scoop there it is, 80's music, etc.

When really thinking about it, this is the real and final cutting of the cord between this team and the Coli. It's an end of an Era, there is no last kiss and maybe?. Paying homage to the Barn has to be the way to go. The Isles won't be able to smack the shit of the Rangers there anymore. Those legs are shut so we're shit out of luck.

It's fitting we're leaving the Barn to go to another barn albeit a state of the art arena that elevates us to legit NHL franchise with all the bells and whistles.
A new barn at a race track that has 60 other barns.:naughty:

Actually I kinda like Major Bag Alert.

80s hair bands you can leave in the 80s with Rick Astley. They sucked then and still suck today.

The Real JT

The slate is clean. LGI
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut

Here’s an ode to 1979.

Driver’s Seat by Sniff ‘n’ the Tears.
One hit wonder.

Saw them in Rochester in the Isles first Cup year. They opened for the Kinks who were great.

Last edited:

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
Time to say goodbye with your favorite NVMC picture. Maybe people can even upload some of their own photos of the barn.

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
Time to say goodbye with your favorite NVMC picture. Maybe people can even upload some of their own photos of the barn.

upload_2021-5-5_9-43-9.jpeg

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
My vote is for "Major Bag Alert" or a even a theme of the commercials we see on a nightly basis watching Isles games.

Either that or the 80s bands. I've already said goodbye to the Coliseum. In fact, I've said good riddance as well.

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
How about a classic 'Rock the Barn' 1 last time?

Just images of the Coli, no players.

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
My vote is for "Major Bag Alert" or a even a theme of the commercials we see on a nightly basis watching Isles games.

Either that or the 80s bands. I've already said goodbye to the Coliseum. In fact, I've said good riddance as well.
Maybe we can do a series of avatars, each one a different band that headlined the coliseum?

dibs on Blue Oyster Cult!

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
It could be a photo of the NVMC in its old and decrepit pre-facelift stage, along with photos of 70s/80s rockers as they appear now (old and decrepit). To work Belmont in: one last run before the glue factory (or being put out to pasture).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad