2021 Off Season Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
The Kings are a good team. No idea what to expect from Anaheim. And I’m starting to suspect San Jose will contend for a WC spot before fading. I just like Vegas losing to anybody. I hope Edmonton wins that division.

Reactions: Zezel’s Pretzels

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
I don't think that Adin Hill and James Reimer are even a remotely good enough tandem to keep the Sharks around the playoff bubble even if they locker room becomes fun and they play decent because of it. Maybe one catches lightning in a bottle for a while, but I don't see them sustaining good enough numbers by the 50 game mark to have them still in the hunt. But I've never been super high on Hill, so maybe I just have a blind spot for him and he's going to break out.

stlbluz

Apr 9, 2007
St. Louis
Too many armchair experts were willing to just throw Kyrou into every trade proposal as well.

Insert Red Foreman response here.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Too many experts were calling the Blues window starting to close. Did they not realize Kyrou, Thomas, Kostin, Neighbors, Bolduc and Perunovich were in the system?

Yes they do. And they still think that. Maybe use that as an opportunity to re-evaluate your outlook on some of those guys as opposed to thinking the "experts" don't have access to a roster.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Too many armchair experts were willing to just throw Kyrou into every trade proposal as well.

Insert Red Foreman response here.

I mentioned in a Brady Tkachuk thread this off season that I wouldn’t trade Kyrou straight up for BT. I stand by that statement

Reactions: BlueMed

BlueMed

Jul 18, 2019
Too many experts were calling the Blues window starting to close. Did they not realize Kyrou, Thomas, Kostin, Neighbors, Bolduc and Perunovich were in the system?

Who are these "experts" and what makes them qualified to be called one?

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I mentioned in a Brady Tkachuk thread this off season that I wouldn’t trade Kyrou straight up for BT. I stand by that statement
Yeah, that last Brady thread on the main boards was pretty bad. Would not be surprised if Kyrou outproduces Brady this season.

Reactions: Mike Liut

BlueMed

Jul 18, 2019
Yeah, that last Brady thread on the main boards was pretty bad. Would not be surprised if Kyrou outproduces Brady this season.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kyrou became a better player than Tkachuk, Keller, and Laine (all players in the same draft class).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad