Post-Game Talk: 2021 NHL Playoffs - Round 2: Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Carolina Hurricanes

My Magic 8 Ball says...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
Dont care. Just let them go 7 and 12 OTs.

Edit, I guess I care. Preds is home ice which is going to play more important this year for obvious reasons.

Reactions: Stammertime91

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I could watch Bally so I'm gonna miss Randorf and Engblom. Can't wait for NBC to trash us every game.

They've hated us for years! Hope ESPN feels different. I dont mind a little bit of it but nbc is exhausting and annoying with it.

Reactions: Peacefool

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL

Not gonna lie, I found it very weird in the Tampa Bay area that we got both broadcasts. Almost always, the national broadcast is blacked out locally when a regional broadcast is available, but we got both for all six games of this series. I decided to switch it up to the NBC broadcast for last night after the Game 5 loss...I did switch back to Dave & Brian for the final minute of Game 6 when we knew the series was over.

Reactions: Hoek

DMXATF23

Mar 9, 2004
St. Petersburg, FL
I cut the cord years ago, so I watch on a stream, but after watching game 1 on the national broadcast and the broadcaster confusing Bob and Vasi multiple times, I went out of my way to find the Bally Sports feed for Games 2-6.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Not gonna lie, I found it very weird in the Tampa Bay area that we got both broadcasts. Almost always, the national broadcast is blacked out locally when a regional broadcast is available, but we got both for all six games of this series. I decided to switch it up to the NBC broadcast for last night after the Game 5 loss...I did switch back to Dave & Brian for the final minute of Game 6 when we knew the series was over.
Same thing happened here in VA with Caps broadcast - we got both when normally the national feed would get blacked out.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Randorf and Engblom are so good. Can’t stand NBC’s “experts”.
I'll take anything after having to listen to the Panthers broadcast for 3 games. They're lucky no one really cares about the Panthers because their horribleness really needs more attention. If they were high market team people would despise them as much as they do Jack Edwards.

Reactions: DMXATF23 and Hoek

DMXATF23

Mar 9, 2004
St. Petersburg, FL
I'll take anything after having to listen to the Panthers broadcast for 3 games. They're lucky no one really cares about the Panthers because their horribleness really needs more attention. If they were high market team people would despise them as much as they do Jack Edwards.
I watched a period of the Panthers broadcast...I decided I’d take the NBC goof messing up the goalies over them.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Give me the Preds but let it go 7 games with 3 OTs in the remaining ones.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad