NFL GDT: 2021 NFL Draft

Memento

Future Authoress.
Sep 12, 2011
St. Louis, Missouri
Not a fan of the Rams draft. Like the Atwell, Bobby Brown, and Rochell picks but I believe the Ernests and Harris were major reaches. Not going to comment on the 7ths as they're 7ths but there were RBs and WRs left that I value much higher than Skowronek and Funk. Seems like a lot of our picks were mainly for special teams, and while they definitely underperformed this season, feels like we could've drafted better players still.

I'm on the fence with this draft as well. I love the Bobby Brown III and Rochell picks, as well as the Harris pick (I think he could be a legit top ten tight end in this league when he gains enough weight on his frame.). I believe that Jones could start (and it helps that his uncle is the Rams Mike Jones, he of The Tackle), and that Skowronek could be a lot like Juszczyk of the 49ers, if only as a receiver and blocker out of the backfield. I was ambivalent on Earnest Brown IV and the seventh round picks, Skowronek aside; none of them really impressed me at all. I hated the Atwell pick the moment it was made; I wanted Eskridge or, failing that (obviously), Jaelon Darden (who went to the Bucs).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad