NFL GDT: 2021 NFC Wild Card Round: (2) New Orleans Saints vs (7) Chicago Bears - NO wins 21-9

NO vs CHI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Graham's like "f*** this i'm out." :laugh:

Or alternatively he's going somewhere in the back of the dome to see if he can see if the Saints will take him back.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Graham, like everyone else, has had enough of this.

Congrats to the Saints.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Remember when Jimmy Graham was borderline impossible to cover with the Saints?

had a 3 year stretch when he could not be stopped

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
And thus with the final seconds off the clock, Mitch Trubisky could rest knowing he just destroyed football for an entire generation of kids since they had to watch him for like 3 hours.

it’s not his fault Kyler couldn’t beat 2 backup QB’s, Stafford at home, or a sub 100-yard Cam Newton.

say what you want about Trubisky, but the Cardinals spit the bit after the hail murray

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
it’s not his fault Kyler couldn’t beat 2 backup QB’s, Stafford at home, or a sub 100-yard Cam Newton.

say what you want about Trubisky, but the Cardinals spit the bit after the hail murray

Literally who said anything about the Cardinals?

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
If I were on the Bears, I would be asking myself: "Why did we have to be the ones who were put on Nickelodeon to lose?"

blueandgoldguy

Oct 8, 2010
Greg's River Heights
A very fitting end to the Trubisky era in Chicago. Good qbs can recover from their fellow teammates case of the dropsies, not this guy.

Outside the 1985 SuperBowl team, the Bears are remarkably like the Maple Leafs of the NFL. A team whose glory days and league championships are far back in the past...over 50 years ago. Since then, more losing seasons than not, sporadic playoff appearances, even fewer playoff wins...mostly mediocrity. And like the Leafs, the Bears have a fanbase who sell out game after game at some of the highest ticket prices in the league despite the ineptitude.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
And thus with the final seconds off the clock, Mitch Trubisky could rest knowing he just destroyed football for an entire generation of kids since they had to watch him for like 3 hours.
Kids can tell.

I remember Trent Green putting things together in Washington and liking the way he played when I was 8-9.

I was left wondering why he wasn't there anymore the next season.

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
A very fitting end to the Trubisky era in Chicago. Good qbs can recover from their fellow teammates case of the dropsies, not this guy.

Outside the 1985 SuperBowl team, the Bears are remarkably like the Maple Leafs of the NFL. A team whose glory days and league championships are far back in the past...over 50 years ago. Since then, more losing seasons than not, sporadic playoff appearances, even fewer playoff wins...mostly mediocrity. And like the Leafs, the Bears have a fanbase who sell out game after game at some of the highest ticket prices in the league despite the ineptitude.

Those Bears teams were never the same after Buddy Ryan left. One SB is a dissapointment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad