NFL GDT: 2021 NFC Wild Card Round: (2) New Orleans Saints vs (7) Chicago Bears - NO wins 21-9

NO vs CHI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
This should be an easy W for the Saints. Key word being should.

But I'll take the Saints winning a somewhat close one, 31-21.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
If the Saints can lose at home to the Vikings, anything's possible

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Most annoying part about Bears not drafting Watson is, I suspect him going to Chicago would have been much better for his career as well.
Likely. For Houston they finished 4th worst after Watson tore his acl. Doubtful they win many games if they don’t have him.

maybe they finish in a spot to draft Darnold or Allen or Rosen. Without the immediate success of Watson would they dare acquire Tunsil?

Jets made the deal with Indy well in advance. So texans could have taken Darnold if they picked ahead of Indy. So Jets would have had to been ok taking Allen or Rosen.

Allen wouldn’t be where he is in New York. Rosen in Buffalo? I don’t know.... would anyone else have taken Jackson like AZ?

If AZ has Jackson and they bring in Kingsbury where does Murray go to?

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
The Bears are going to have a tough time doing anything against that Saints defense.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I'll take the Saints by like 10.

The saints will do what they've done all year and take half the team to get out of neutral and let the Bears hang around. Then they smother them in the second half

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
I don't trust New Orleans' offense. That said their defense should be able to hold Trubisky and the Bears in check. But this is one game I wouldn't be betting on (if I were a betting man, anyway)

I'll go 24-17 Saints.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad