NFL GDT: 2021 NFC Wild Card Game (4) Los Angeles Rams vs (5) Arizona Cardinals - LAR wins 34-11

LAR vs ARI

• Total voters

Avs44

May 16, 2011
I am not alone in thinking the wildcard games this year have absolutely sucked far more than normal, right?

Bengals / Raiders wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t a gripping game. Bills / Pats, Eagles / Bucs, Steelers / Chiefs, and this one tonight have been appalling blowouts. And 49ers / Cowboys only became really entertaining in the fourth quarter — and that wasn’t because of good competitive football, but because each club turned into a clown show.

I feel like there are normally a couple good games…

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Both #7's were pathetic and both games were not as close as scores of game would indicate

Expanding to 7 teams was a joke and has been confirmed in performance of those teams and last years (Bears and Ravens)

All 4 games were terrible

Last edited:
Reactions: Spring in Fialta

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
I am not alone in thinking the wildcard games this year have absolutely sucked far more than normal, right?

Bengals / Raiders wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t a gripping game. Bills / Pats, Eagles / Bucs, Steelers / Chiefs, and this one tonight have been appalling blowouts. And 49ers / Cowboys only became really entertaining in the fourth quarter — and that wasn’t because of good competitive football, but because each club turned into a clown show.

If these are ostensibly 'good' football teams participating in playoff games, most of the NFL is irredeemable trash.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Both #7's were pathetic and both games were not as close as scores of game would indicate

Expanding to 7 teams was a joke and has been confirmed in performance of those teams and last years (Bears and Ravens)

It’s the 4/5 and 3/6 matchups that were the most surprising.

Buf destroyed NE. LA destroyed AZ.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
That trade for Von Miller is paying off

1 sack and 4 tackles for loss

6.5 sacks in his last 5 games.

i mean he probably can’t take double teams at his age anymore but with Donald getting all the doubles, working out great then.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Miller always elevates his game in the playoffs. given what they got him for that's been a hell of a pickup by the Rams.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

The 2 games that were actually good, everyone’s talking about officiating

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016

NFL is too top heavy (at least right now). The best 5-7 teams in the league are just on another tier from the rest.

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
The second the going gets tough Kyler can't get outta there fast enough. He will never be a winner at this level. My guess is he's fielding grounders for the A's in 2 years.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
23 million viewers for the first MNF playoff game, but in 18-49 they were beaten by last weeks college football playoff championship, which is…strange I think? A better game last week helped.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad