NFL GDT: 2021 NFC Wild Card Game (4) Los Angeles Rams vs (5) Arizona Cardinals - LAR wins 34-11

LAR vs ARI

• Total voters

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
It's a pretty long list, the Eagles and Steelers showed they didn't belong in the playoffs. Maybe the Patriots didn't either. How they got ten wins is beyond me at this point, other than the three they got against the Jets and Jags.
The Cardinals have been a disaster basically since the TNF in which Kyler was picked off in the endzone. They got hammered by Detroit and lost to Seattle since. I dont even think the Rams have been particularly great, Kyler looks scared. He is 7/17 for 28 yards and two interceptions. He has been the worst quarterback in this wild card round as of now.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
It's a pretty long list, the Eagles and Steelers showed they didn't belong in the playoffs. Maybe the Patriots didn't either. How they got ten wins is beyond me at this point, other than the three they got against the Jets and Jags. Dallas was dogshit for three quarters then fubared the fourth quarter worse than the Niners did.
It's like every sport these days, cap or not. Only a few teams are actual legitimate championship contenders.

Reactions: Tryamw

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
It is insane that there’s been 3 occasions that Murray fled the pocket, looked like he could steal 5 yards, then got rid of it at the last second.

The one weapon he might be able to use to stay in the game, and he refuses to use it.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Does Murray play like this all the time? I only watched him in college where he could get away with his nonchalant demeanor in the pocket and lucky throws. Figured he would have fixed that in the pros because that isn't gonna work but it seems like nothing has changed.

peconcan

Apr 24, 2020
Murray has sucked tonight. He better be planning on getting some reps in at the batting cage after this.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Also speaks to how well the Rams D is playing.

The same Ram defense that let Jimmy G cut through them like a butter knife last week. Although how the Ram defense ever struggled with guys like Donald and Ramsey legit arguably the best in the league at their position is beyond me.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
The same Ram defense that let Jimmy G cut through them like a butter knife last week. Although how the Ram defense ever struggled with guys like Donald and Ramsey legit arguably the best in the league at their position is beyond me.
Von Miller looks good too.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Despite how awful they were AZ is still only down 3 TDs at half. Not insurmountable at all.

Have to find a way to get around Von Miller though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad