Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jordan Spence, D

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Can someone give me a quick overview on Madden and a comparable? I remember the trade, but I haven't tracked him. I know Vancouver fans were pissed (thanks Benning!) and basically had him and another prospect at the top of their pipeline. I see his name everywhere and know zero about him.

Reactions: Ghetty Green

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Can someone give me a quick overview on Madden and a comparable? I remember the trade, but I haven't tracked him. I know Vancouver fans were pissed (thanks Benning!) and basically had him and another prospect at the top of their pipeline. I see his name everywhere and know zero about him.

Ascended to 1C as a college freshman. Motor and competes hard, doesn't shy away from the rough areas, shows a lot of effervescence and celebrates hard, rubs people the wrong way. Great skater and very agile, hands and isn't scared to challenge people 1-on-1, strong vision as well. Pedigree with his pops. Guy can be an absolute madman out there, seriously. Has shown the clutch gene in college.

He looked unstoppable in the Reign preseason--arguably the best player on the ice in every game. Then hit that wall they all did...then unfortunately got hurt. And therein is the rub--how much will he be able to translate to the pros? At worst, he's smart enough to be a good depth forward, and has the brain to play defensively too. He'll undoubtedly fill out a bit as John was built like a f***ing truck, but right now Tyler is a beanpole liable to snap in half, a risk with the way he plays so fearlessly (see: Turcotte).

Hands hands hands. Did I mention hands?

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Ascended to 1C as a college freshman. Motor and competes hard, doesn't shy away from the rough areas, shows a lot of effervescence and celebrates hard, rubs people the wrong way. Great skater and very agile, hands and isn't scared to challenge people 1-on-1, strong vision as well. Pedigree with his pops. Guy can be an absolute madman out there, seriously. Has shown the clutch gene in college.

He looked unstoppable in the Reign preseason--arguably the best player on the ice in every game. Then hit that wall they all did...then unfortunately got hurt. And therein is the rub--how much will he be able to translate to the pros? At worst, he's smart enough to be a good depth forward, and has the brain to play defensively too. He'll undoubtedly fill out a bit as John was built like a f***ing truck, but right now Tyler is a beanpole liable to snap in half, a risk with the way he plays so fearlessly (see: Turcotte).

Hands hands hands. Did I mention hands?

Wow, very impressive, much more impressive than I thought. The articles I read made him sound like strictly a shutdown/defensive bottom 6 C. That last clip is no Trevor Lewis that's for sure (I love you Lewis). I know they all won't pan out, but damn, where in the world are all these kids going to play? A couple will most likely be packaged for some really elite talent like a top pairing LHD to play with Clarke, but regardless the Kings have a massive pipeline and at this stage that's all we need, every champion has tons of homegrown talent. Kings are loaded for battle!

Reactions: King'sPawn

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Okay, well this one was a surprising landslide (not specific about Kupari, just thought there'd be more of a spread), and Kirsanov looks like he's pulling away with the nominations. I'm calling this.

Sorry if I'm moving through these quickly. Figure with such large discrepancies there's little to discuss. If you'd rather me stick to 24 hours, lemme know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad