HF Habs: 2021 HfHabs Prospect Rankings #1

Who is our best prospect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kennerback

Juraj NoShootsky
Jun 2, 2021
never use hockeydb for height/weight, they don't always update the site. I've seen a ton of Norlinder, he's 6'0 or close enough to it and into the 180s

I think the importance of height is still overstated for Forwards, but smaller Ds have a clear disadvantage. I went to check goal celebrations and he's taller than the other 5:10s on the team (Friberg, Carlsson, Raymond...). He's in the 5:11 to 6:00 range for sure. All good playoff teams had big Ds this season, so every bit helps...

He's a smooth skater and has that same wide stickhandling as Jagr did. But it's hard to gauge what he'd look like really unless he comes to NA. Did you watch enough Frolunda to compare him to Lucas Raymond? He is in fact clearly taller than Raymond. lol

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Was a tough call I thought between Guhle and Poehling for me , I really think Ryan has clicked something in his game last year
But I like Guhle too much lol, impressed with every viewing, didnt look out of place in the AHL at just turned 19

Was astounded to see the tally difference for Guhle lol, almost all the fanbase seems to have really taken a huge shine to this kid
Hope he turns out GREAT

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Guhle based on his play at the WJC and his stint in Laval.

The most NHL ready of course is Ryan Poehling.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I voted Poehling, as I think he could have a Danault-type effect on the team somneday, but Primeau is also a potential impactful player.

Guhle is hyped a lot, but we have little to go on in the past year. I hope he pans out of course.
Vejdemo is too low, Fairbrother and Hillis too high.
I am in the minority but I am not convinced Cayden Primeau is the goalie of the future.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad