• Chase Stillman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michael Vukojevic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Offseason Champs

May 16, 2011
People sleeping on Holtz I think, but we'll see what everything looks like this year. Mercer is also looking very promising.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
People sleeping on Holtz I think, but we'll see what everything looks like this year. Mercer is also looking very promising.
I think it's just acknowledging Holtz had a bad +1 season, while Mercer had a good season. I will be voting Holtz for the 3rd spot.

Looks like they will both be in the AHL next year, if Holtz has the better year I'll be happy to put him back ahead.

Reactions: JimEIV

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Holtz is already 1 spot too low on the list and it looks like he might fall 2 spots too low on the list...

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Add Walsh (I know it’s going to be Thompson this time but Walsh outscored him on Bing and they’re the same age. Just saying.)

GeNeXt

Jul 5, 2012
Holtz was my #1, so therefore is my #2

With the way the off-season is going, looking like we’re not gonna acquire a single right handed winger -unless we give Zetterlund/Clarke or someone like Flynn a chance- I think Holtz will be given every opportunity to make the team. Also, considering some of those drafted around him may be making their teams, maybe Holtz will come-in and really earn a spot.

If anyone, Holtz would be my pick to be a surprise rookie this year, as Sharangovich and Kuokkanen were last year. Except he’s got high draft pedigree, so it shouldn’t be as much of a surprise.

HyperX

Fire Ruff and co. !
Jul 21, 2021
Holtz for me, his shot is more elite than anything Mercer provides as a single skill (Mercers compete is probably his #1 asset for me)

butt I cant vote - theyre trying to silence me!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad