2021 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
CBA is attached in the first post if you ever want to review any rules.

ARTICLE6: ADDS/DROPS
a.Teams are allowed3 adds per week as defined by Yahoo Fantasy Hockey(league based setting).
b.Not Active (NA) players are ineligible to be added to a roster unless there is confirmed news that the player is becoming active (e.g. called up, activated from injured reserve, served the last day of their suspension).

ARTICLE 7: LONG-TERM INJURY EXEMPTION
a.Any player who received keeper status from the preceding off-season or who was drafted in any rounds of the current year’s fantasy draft is eligible for long-term injury exemption if they suffer a major injury, whereby, the manager may drop the player, but still retain the players’rights. In the latter case (drafted in the current year’s fantasy draft), only one player may be placed on LTIR. The player need not be on the Yahoo IR, but must have missed at least 1 game due to injury.
b.Once a manager has made the decision to place aplayer on the LTIR exemption, they need to post this in the forum. Once they have confirmed in the forum that the player is being placed on LTIR, they may drop the player. The act of dropping the player officially puts the player on the LTIR exemption list.
c.Once the player is officially on the LTIR exemption list they will be deactivated for the remainder of the season. The player may not be claimed by any team or reactivated, but can be traded (in which case the LTIR exemption would simply be transferred and the player would still remain deactivated). At the end of the season, the player does not need to be replaced on the active 20-man roster (though this is encouraged, as it makes tracking easier), and their rights will still be retained by the original owner of said player.

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
And so it begins...

Keepers...

Eichel (C)
Aho (C)
Malkin (C)
Hellebuyck (G)
Lehner (G)
Letang (D)
Wilson (RW)
Pacioretty (LW)
Lemieux (LW)

New Additions...

Jason Zucker (LW/RW)
Kyle Palmeiri (RW)
Jeff Petry (D)
Jacob Trouba (D)
Jake Muzzin (D)
Tim Stuetzle (LW)
Kasperi Kapanen (LW/RW)
Ondrej Palat (LW)
Ben Chiarot (D)
Trevor Zegras (C)
Pavel Francous (G)

It's on!!

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Saad - Zibanejad - Rantanen
Nylander - Matthews - Marner
Tkachuk - Marchessault - Coleman
Vilardi

Carlson - Heiskanen
Slavin - Risto
Spurgeon - Ekblad

Shesterkin
Samsonov
Gerogiev

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Artemi Panarin (2nd Year) - LW | Sidney Crosby (2nd Year) - C | Blake wheeler (Franchise Tag) C/RW
Chris Kreider - LW | Claude Giroux (Franchise Tag) - C/LW | Brendan Gallagher - RW
Alexander Radulov -LW/RW | Phillip Danault - C | Mike Hoffman - LW/RW
Alexis Lafreniere - LW | Quinton Byfield - C | Rickard Rakell LW/RW

Quinn Hughes (Rookie) | Morgan Rielly (2nd Year)
Nate Schmidt | John Klingberg (1st year)
Mark Giordano | P.K. Subban

Andrei Vasilevskiy (2nd Year) - G
Carter Hart (Rookie) - G

Only need another Center which is pretty easy to come by.
Really happy with my roster

archangel2

May 19, 2019
I am sort of happy about my team. Stamkos is the wild card--either a steal at 3 or waste of a pick if he does not stay healthy

ArtursSilovsShirt

King Arturs 👑
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Huberdeau (4) - Barzal (1) - Svechnikov (R)
Connor (2) - Couture (N) - Miller (1)
Kaprizov (N) - Kadri (N) - Gaudreau (2)
Glass (N)

Theodore (N) - Chabot (2)
Toews (N) - Fox (R)
Grzelcyk (N) - Faulk (N)
Romanov (N)

Murray (3)
Talbot (N)
Ullmark (N)

N = new

Loooottttt of dart throws there...hopefully a couple pan out, otherwise I'll need to make some savvy free agent pick ups over the coming weeks...

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Man there are so many good players still available as free agents. Should we add roster spots next year?

I've been in favor of this for years to help make the league more competitive. More roster spots means it's more complex to put a winner together, more assets to trade and you need to be more actively involved with your team weekly as hot/cold streaks, temporary pick-ups, roster management and injuries will be a bigger factor in team success.

Join the HF Boards / GM Games Server Discord Server!

This is the HFBoards discord link. We have a chat group called #premier-chat

Feel free to join, not obligated.

It took 13 years to upgrade from IRC! I can't believe this day is finally here. :D

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
I've been in favor of this for years to help make the league more competitive. More roster spots means it's more complex to put a winner together, more assets to trade and you need to be more actively involved with your team weekly as hot/cold streaks, temporary pick-ups, roster management and injuries will be a bigger factor in team success.

You just want to justify having Pavel Buchnevich back in your lineup. :laugh:

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Start a list to things we can vote on mid season for the following season.

!. Adding roster spots

Taking suggestions!

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
I miss our time in IRC actually....

Those were comfy times, peak vintage internet. But now I can send you Trump memes while you're trying to fleece me in trade talks 24/7. :thumbu:

It's actually incredible how we got so many of us on IRC back in the day. I was just talking about how there have been death threats in this league's history. IRC was good times. :nod:

Reactions: CRDragon

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
I have a draft on Sunday if you want to play. Mostly hawk fans from the old blackhawzone website. A few players dropped out this year. It is a none keeper league and I am usually hands off unless a team drops out

ArtursSilovsShirt

King Arturs 👑
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
I would like to submit an official complaint regarding the trophy icons on the standings page. As the defending champ (still), I think that little golden trophy should be beside my name! :D

Reactions: VanillaCoke

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
I would like to submit an official complaint regarding the trophy icons on the standings page. As the defending champ (still), I think that little golden trophy should be beside my name! :D

What golden trophy? Stanley Cup is silver.

Complaint not accepted.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad