2021 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League

ahmon

Jun 25, 2002
Visit site
Pretty fair deal. Both kucherov and markstrom are elite.

Both Demko/Fiala are young with potential, value favours kucherov/Demko more but you lose kucherov for season.

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Pretty fair deal. Both kucherov and markstrom are elite.

Both Demko/Fiala are young with potential, value favours kucherov/Demko more but you lose kucherov for season.

I had to think about the deal. The guy being gone for the year hurts but this is a deal for the future. I am a demo fan

Kuzmenkshow

Big smile, big hair, big time player
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Damn, brutal Sunday for me. Looked like I had a chance to sweep nameless to start the year and ended up barely pulling out a win.

If anyone has too many top end centres, I'm looking to make a trade involving some wingers for someone who plays centre.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
:rant: :madfire:

So like all of my top players are on IR the week I play CRD?

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Why don't you try it when I don't have Ovechkin, Laine, Blackwood and Tarasenko tied behind my back.

Brock-Lesnar-Wink.gif

I'll see you in the playoffs, son.

Kuzmenkshow

Big smile, big hair, big time player
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Trade talks heating up, if anyone wants to deal a top end centre for one of my top end wingers (Huberdeau, Connor, Gaudreau), time is running out!

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
I'd be willing to move Malkin or Aho, but I'm not selling low on either of them.

Also willing to give up "futures" pieces (ie draft picks, Stutzle, Zegras) for now pieces...for anyone who is building for next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad