2021 front office/off ice changes, updates

Ernie

Aug 3, 2004
Any word on when Seattle is going to hire a coach? I expect they'll want to move soon as the new coach will need time to assemble a team and start making plans for summer prospect camps etc.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
@Ernie per Friedman on NHL Network this week, they are working on it.

Sounds like they may want to talk to someone still in playoffs which would be a reason for delay.

I expect someone to be hired in the next 4 weeks

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
@Ernie per Friedman on NHL Network this week, they are working on it.

Sounds like they may want to talk to someone still in playoffs which would be a reason for delay.

I expect someone to be hired in the next 4 weeks

Who's they? oh Seattle... The heck is wrong with that darn team. They said end of Q2. Pushing it to july is unacceptable. This is how you end up with scraps that no other team wants.

royals119

Jun 12, 2006
West Lawn, PA
I'm guessing the Knicks' coach makes $7-$8 million yearly?

Maybe almost that much for the Nets' coach and the baseball and football leaders there?
Joe Judge, NYG coach, reportedly makes a bit over $5mill per year. Although it is his first head coaching job, so he's at the lower end of NFL coaches for salary. Giants are possibly still paying Shurmur on his 5 year deal and McAdoo's contract is just ending if he was on a five year contract also. They were each fired after 2 years (Well, McAdoo was fired partway through his second year).

Reactions: Bostonzamboni

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
Friedman on NHL Network today thinks that Tocchet has the inside track for Seattle job.

Hard to say. No idea why Seattle is still waiting to make the announcement. Canes' HC isn't going go anywhere but remaining with the canes or retire from coaching.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Reactions: Bostonzamboni

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->