NFL: 2021 Free Agent Frenzy/Cuts

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Good pickup for Raiders

I think signing deserves own thread (Brown has had two 1K+ seasons and is a good #2 when healthy)
They lost Agholor to the Patriots, so he adds to their group of WR. 2 speedsters now with him and Ruggs. Have Edwards, another young WR and Renfrow their slot guy. Zay Jones was on the roster last season and Williams didn't play last season and was cut. 4 WR spots accounted for. Raiders should be targeting a big WR & a good route runner in the draft if they don't add another one via Free Agency to round out their group.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

Bears are no better then the f***ing Sabres

What a f***ing embarrassing organization

And I cant believe they are going to let Pace draft another f***ing QB in 1st round (That is talk around Chicago)

His ass should have been fired already

pockets

Thank you, Bill!
Aug 12, 2003
Green Mountain
Pats have made a lot of good moves on offense but losing Thuney and Andrews will negate a lot of that good.
I was prepared to lose Thuney but honestly I think losing Andrews hurts the Pats more. Luckily OL is one of Bill's draft strengths and this draft is definitely loaded at OL.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
I was prepared to lose Thuney but honestly I think losing Andrews hurts the Pats more. Luckily OL is one of Bill's draft strengths and this draft is definitely loaded at OL.
Wynn , Cajuste , Froholdt Garcia are all O line swings and misses the last 4 drafts

pockets

Thank you, Bill!
Aug 12, 2003
Green Mountain
Wynn , Cajuste , Froholdt Garcia are all O line swings and misses the last 4 drafts
I'll give you Froholdt and Garcia. Wynn isn't a miss, he's just injury prone. Same with Cajuste. Convenient you left out Onwenu and Herron. And if you go passed 4 years Bill's drafted: Thuney, Solder, Karras, Mason, Cannon, Cordona (LS), Mankins, Vollmer, Kaczur, Light.

It's a hell of a lot better than his history of drafting WRs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad