Prospect Info: 2021 Draft - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Is Corson Ceulemans RD a reach at 10 OA? Would you drop back to claim him & collect another pick in the process? A trade with Cal for their 1st 13th OA & 45th would give Ottawa three good early picks in the 2nd rd where there will be a number of good players available, like these guys.

1st rd - C. Ceulemans RD
2nd rd - L. Mailloux RD
2nd rd - T. Boucher RW
2nd rd - M. Knies C

Chabot - Ceulemans
Sanderson - JBD
Kleven - Mailloux

Grant McCagg has RDs Mailloux, Heimosalmi, Johnson, Iorio, and Morrow ahead of Ceulemans just an FYI

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
1000 posts. Awesome

glitter.gif

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Brandt, Hughes and Johnson are the three guys I'm hopeful slide to us or within reach to trade up for. Team Lists are going to be all over the place imo, so there's hope someone slides.

If Brandt, Hughes and Johnson are available at #6, do you trade #10 plus a second round pick to get the #6 pick or not, preferring to wait and hope?

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Johnson for me on that choice. I would take the swing on that possible elite skilled top line forward. If we want a goalie there are two good ones in this draft. Cossa at 6'6 and Sogaard would make quite the tandem. I think you have to at least consider a goalie vs Sillinger/Lucius/Lysell and the rest

Seeing a lot of mixed reviews on Edvinsson from NHL scout comments mostly on his IQ.. Everyone raves about his skating ,size and puck handling though ... I might consider a goalie over him as well.

I lean towards Edvinsson as he could be great as a shut down D.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
If Brandt, Hughes and Johnson are available at #6, do you trade #10 plus a second round pick to get the #6 pick or not, preferring to wait and hope?
I do for sure but I think gonna cost more than a second pick

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
When PD said they can take a swing, I think they might go outside their profile and draft the Russian kid. When you think about it makes sense, he’s a Center, Sens aren’t going to overwhelm any teams with their C play although Pinto, Norris, Greig is super solid depth wise. They’ll complete the C rebuild and take Fyodor Svechkov. Plays a two way game which is key, has some hidden offense like Pinto, Jarventie, Greig, Sanderson.

Solid top 4 Center, even if he turns into a Danault (not a home run) who can score 20 and get 50 points - if he’s a home run you’re looking at a Datsuyk type of talent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad