NCAA GDT: 2021 CFP National Championship Game: (1) Alabama Crimson Tide vs (3) Georgia Bulldogs

sec sec sec

• Total voters

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Classy.

I'm not sure for Young but Will Anderson is force of nature. Future #1 pick. Unbelievable player. Probably much higher potential than Hutchinson and Thibodeaux.
Young had some missed throws but also made some perfect throws that his WR dropped. 84 had a shot to catch a TD on the drive where the FG was blocked. Had the ball hit his hands outside the 5 and didn’t haul it in. A deep shot to 11 in the 4th the guy didn’t pick up the ball as he only extended his right arm to get it.
Both would be eligible for the draft next season. The defender is probably a can’t miss star but teams will take the QB cause that would likely be a reason they are at the top of the draft table.

but really classy move by Saban. Making sure he lets them know that he appreciates the effort of his guys and leaders of the 2 sides of the ball.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Saban is a good dude. A rarity in college football.

It was nice to see him so happy talking to Kirby as the teams all shook hands. While I'm sure losing sucks, it probably helps that it was against someone that was one of your guys for so long.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Young tattooed again, he is a really small guy for a quarterback. Im not sure how he holds up.
He is listed as 6’0 and 194 on the Bama site. He’s not ultra elusive like Kyler so that is a concern if he’s going to be considered a top nfl prospect. Throws a beautiful looking ball but so does Goff.

stroud is listed as 6’3 and 218 lbs on the OSU site as a comparison.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
He is listed as 6’0 and 194 on the Bama site. He’s not ultra elusive like Kyler so that is a concern if he’s going to be considered a top nfl prospect. Throws a beautiful looking ball but so does Goff.

stroud is listed as 6’3 and 218 lbs on the OSU site as a comparison.
This was before the game but Nakobe Dean was a captain and he is listed as 6'0 and he was noticeably taller than him. Then after the game Bennett (listed at 5'11) and him were next to each other and he didnt look taller than him. That is the thing about him, he is elusive but not like Kyler or Russ, and while he does throw the ball very well not as accurate as someone around his size in Brees. I think he will be a high pick, Im just hesitant over his size.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
A short QB that isn't particularly elusive is a little bit like an undersized NHL player that can't skate well: it's possible to make it but it's going to be a rough, uphill climb.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
This was before the game but Nakobe Dean was a captain and he is listed as 6'0 and he was noticeably taller than him. Then after the game Bennett (listed at 5'11) and him were next to each other and he didnt look taller than him. That is the thing about him, he is elusive but not like Kyler or Russ, and while he does throw the ball very well not as accurate as someone around his size in Brees. I think he will be a high pick, Im just hesitant over his size.
I agree. He can be an NFL QB, but will he be a legit 6-10 guy as he doesn’t possess top line physical traits to push into the top 5.

can he get through a full NFL season at his size and weight. How will he avoid the Pass rushers in the NFL? I didn’t realize he was that short. Always knew he was thin and lanky.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad