NFL GDT: 2021 AFC Wild Card Round: (6) Cleveland Browns @ (3) Pittsburgh Steelers - CLE wins 48-37

Who will win

• Total voters

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
As a longtime Browns fan. Just ecstatic with this. Now I can proudly say of the teams I cheer for with the longest drought advancing a round of teams I cheer for is the Leafs jks.

Fully expected a loss, and was going to be happy with the progress made this year. But once we got up 28-0, I knew I'd be devastated by a loss.

Last edited:
Reactions: Summer Rose

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
As a longtime Browns fan. Just ecstatic with this. Now I can proudly saw the of the teams I cheer for with the longest drought advancing a round of teams I cheer for is the Leafs jks.

Fully expected a loss, and was going to be happy with the progress made this year. But once we got up 28-0, I knew I'd be devastated by a loss.

Congratulations on your win!

Reactions: 93LEAFS

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
3 playoff wins in 11 years.

Tomlin certainly isn't a bad coach but I think at this point if both sides moved on.

It's like Andy Reid in Philly. No one thought Big Red was a shitty coach when he got fired by the Eagles. It was just a guy who ran his course and needed a new start. Lo and behold he builds KC into a winning program and is eventually rewarded with a super bowl.

Cleveland deserves a lot of credit too. Came into that game without their coaching staff, guys missing due to COVID and they played a great game on offense. Baker played clean, Chubb and Hunt ran their asses off, etc

Last edited:

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
Should Tomlin be fired? Absolytely. It's one thing to be blown out in January in Foxboro. It's another to lose at home to the likes of Jacksonville and Cleveland.

Will he? No. Covid, injuries, old QB will play a factor.

He's a good coach. But just like Reid in Philly, sometimes it's best both parties go their seperate ways.

Sep 19, 2008

I'm always going to bash Yinzers because 1) I'm a DC boy and 2) this is the typical Yinzer who always bitches and moans and flips out over shit like sports because they have become so ENTITLED

Like I know Pittsburgh people

Friend I knew was Pittsburgh but she was from California lol no ties to the city, didn't live there, perfectly rational

PEople like this give Pittsburgh fans a bad name. You got Pittsburgh fans...and you got Yinzers. And Yinzers have got to go!

Sep 19, 2008
eq7r1fe6kqa61.jpg

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I'm always going to bash Yinzers because 1) I'm a DC boy and 2) this is the typical Yinzer who always bitches and moans and flips out over shit like sports because they have become so ENTITLED

Like I know Pittsburgh people

Friend I knew was Pittsburgh but she was from California lol no ties to the city, didn't live there, perfectly rational

PEople like this give Pittsburgh fans a bad name. You got Pittsburgh fans...and you got Yinzers. And Yinzers have got to go!

If she’s all for Pittsburgh, is she a Pirates fan too?

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
As a longtime Browns fan. Just ecstatic with this. Now I can proudly say of the teams I cheer for with the longest drought advancing a round of teams I cheer for is the Leafs jks.

Damn, Browns AND Leafs fan?

Reactions: Spring in Fialta

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg

Shut the **** up. They're gonna get clapped but they will still good enough to beat your chump asses.

Is it a rule that the Steelers must have at least 2 unlikable pricks on the roster at any given time?

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD

Shut the **** up. They're gonna get clapped but they will still good enough to beat your chump asses.

Is it a rule that the Steelers must have at least 2 unlikable pricks on the roster at any given time?

Really need Chase Claypool and salty post-L film analysis to become a meme. That’s one of the saddest things I’ve ever seen.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal

Just a team/franchise I never really liked
And Tomlin is so arrogant I find

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad