NFL GDT: 2021 AFC Wild Card Game: (3) Buffalo Bills vs (6) New England Patriots - BUF wins 47-17

BUF vs NE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Oh God. Please win. If we lose a playoff game against the Pats their fans will never let us live that down . It will be even worse then the decade and a half of Brady owning us. Please no

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I feel like this is one where neither team wants to see the other.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
I'll be honest, I was hoping for the Bengals.

Don't feel good about this one at all.

Pats need to start games better. They can't afford to go down early and have to play catch up. The longer the game stays close the better for the Pats.

They'll need Allen to make a mistake or two but I'm afraid they won't be able to stop him.

Jones has had a good rookie season, but he is still a rookie. He CANNOT turn the ball over. He isn't exactly playing great right now...

Reactions: Bocephus86

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I'll be honest, I was hoping for the Bengals.

Don't feel good about this one at all.

Pats need to start games better. They can't afford to go down early and have to play catch up. The longer the game stays close the better for the Pats.

They'll need Allen to make a mistake or two but I'm afraid they won't be able to stop him.

Jones has had a good rookie season, but he is still a rookie. He CANNOT turn the ball over. He isn't exactly playing great right now...

I'll be honest, I wanted nothing to do with the Patriots. :laugh:

Reactions: Tuggy

KallioWeHardlyKnewYe

Hey! We won!
May 30, 2003
If the Bills have their heads on right this shouldn't be competitive ... but I have no clue what Bills team is going to show up and remain worried about bs Patriots luck/breaks/dark magic. Coin flip.

Not the matchup I wanted as fan though. The high of beating them again will be great, but the low of losing ... that's worst case scenario.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
If Buffalo can continue running the ball without using Allen, I'll take Buffalo.

But I'm expecting New England to pull this out.

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
The Defense has one important job. Contain Harris. Dude has run all over us the last 3 games. Contain him and force the Rookie to brave whatever elements and beat us on the road in his first ever playoff game. We shall see what the top statsical unit in yards allowed and points against game plan for this week. C'mon boys , you want to play with that chip on your shoulder cause none of you made the stupid Pro Bowl then keep putting the money where your mouth is.

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
And hopefully Daboll calls a non- stroke inducing game on offense. Mess this up and I will personally drive your ass to the Chicago area and drown you In the Great Lake . Then Da Bears can interview your bloated corpse

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Nice run for NE this year with promising future at QB but I think Bills make statement with big win after up and down year
Up and down year.... haha that's putting it lightly. Stomp the Chiefs, split with NE, Stomp the Saints, take the Bucs to o.t,
On the flipside-- lose against Urbans Jags 9-6 without scoring a single touchdown and Only manage a paltry 6 friggin points, get Rofl Stomped by Colts. Let the Patriots only complete 3 friggin passes and lose the game.

This team is jeckl and Mr Hyde personified

Reactions: Tachycineta

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Current forecast for 8 PM Orchard Park: 5 degrees, but only 6 MPH winds. I think that's good news for Buffalo. Probably will be the coldest weather Mac Jones has experienced in his life, and prior to Tuesday by a significant margin (like by 15-20 degrees).

Anyone know if the Pats held outdoor practice on Tuesday? I know the Bills only did a walk-through that day.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00